Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Those little bastages! :flame: Sorry to hear this PK. :( It sounds to me like hunting season is open. Take Squeaks with you so she can get a picture of the look on their faces when they meet the guy they stole from. :laugh:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Daaam, right out of your garage! Call the local shops and tell them what parts it needs, the break lever maybe? Sounds like some one local. Take a walk around the hood there and in the woods, hey those things are hard to start, if they were kids they may have just ditched it. Will keep and eye out for it in PA PK. Would not be the first bike I trail re-poed! :p

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
That sucks Papa! I would definatly put the word out at all the shops. That broken brake lever sounds like it could catch someone that tried to buy one for your year bike. I bet that humans will make some good fertilizer for corn field :p

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i had a bike stolen and the chain was broke- went into the local shop and got a description of who had bought a chain to fit the bike- i caught them riding it, called the cops and it was too late- they disapeared and when the cops went to the house they had already got rid.

best of luck keith, i know how you feel, ive had 3 bikes go in the past.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Dang PK.  I always hate to see a post like this.

Hope you catch them.  Then the fun begins - i'm sure that the 500 could drag them pretty well.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
bclapham, you know who had your bike and you waited for the cops to do something? I would have been calling 911 one the way, loaded for bear. The cops would have got there pretty quick.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
Forgot, that realy sucks PK. I hope you find them and hurt them. Stilling someones ride is like messing with his family, you just don't do it.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Dang, PK, I'm sorry, I only hope yopu find them and make them feel as violated as you do now! (I also hope the mighty 500 spits em off in a hostile manner)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by Erick82
bclapham, you know who had your bike and you waited for the cops to do something? I would have been calling 911 one the way, loaded for bear. The cops would have got there pretty quick.

i was 17, on my own and this was before cell phones and there were 3 of them and they were big dudes and we arent allowed guns in england either.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Dang Keith, that stinks.  Hope everything works out and they find the creeps!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Basturds...I almost fell outta my chair this morning when PK called me and told me. It definetely has to be someone who's been scoping the area because my bike wasn't touched. Not only that but you cannot see into that garage at all unless the door is open.

I hope PK finds them and shreds 'em to pieces.

powerhungry

Nov 21, 2003
That sucks big time PK. I can feel your pain,been there too.I you catch the *******, break both is freakin legs.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Sorry to hear that PK! Have you checked out that riding area where your old one was found? I'd gather Rob and TJ and start riding the trails tonight looking for it. Its not like its hard to hide it when riding.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
just got back from riding most(if not all) of the local trails. Nuthin'
I have my suspicions who dun it. I just can't prove it.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
everyone out there, check your homeowners insurance!!! i had my bike stolen in march and am still waiting to get another one. it is only a couple bucks a month to get the progressive insurance, its worth it i know, i wish i had had it. 6months without riding does things to the mind.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
"i was 17, on my own and this was before cell phones and there were 3 of them and they were big dudes and we arent allowed guns in england either."

That makes since then.

When I was a kid I had a Hutch bmx bike stolen and I am still not over it. Man, that kinda stuff makes me mad.

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Hey PK, sorry to hear about your bike.

In the strange little world I live in, a very strong suspicion is as good as, if not better than real proof :p

If they didn't do it, with the right motivation, they'll tell ya who did :thumb:

Damn the thieves

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
PK, that just sucks man :flame:

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
atleast you had it insured, that takes away some of the pain.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well PK if your covered then maybe.....

Well yes Mr. Insuranceman it is a real bummer, I had so enjoyed my CR500AF and now I'll have to wait while a replacement is built. You do realize these are not your average CR500 right?...." ;)

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
oh, one of those cr500's, those are pricey.

B

biglou

PK-If it comes down to it, there's a 98CR500 in the for sale forum. (It's not yours! yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom