SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
1999 Husqvarna WR250.
This bike will be easy to spot. Not many of them. In the 4 yrs I've had it I've only seen one other. The bike has a UFO universal rear fender. The front headlite(dual lites) has been cut out for a WER damper. Gold o-ring chain, mich tire on the rear and perelli on the front. Black hand guards, Tag2 fat bars.
2003 Yamaha WR450
Blue hand guards, Tag2 reg bars,Works Connection frame guards, Flatland Racing radiator guards. Mich tires front and rear, grip tape on the frame rails above the works.
These bike were stolen either late sat nite or around 9am sunday. I had the bike in the basement of my house. They broke a window and crawled in and ulocked the door. Somebody was home at the time that they were stolen. It really bothers me that someone would go so far to steal a bike. They searched my car and truck(not my wife's car) don't know if they were looking for house keys or what. Wife and I were home sat nite. I was upstairs sleeping and the wife fell asleep in the chair downstairs. We left sunday morning around 9 am to go shopping. Got home at 10:30 and found out then they were gone. Did the police report and had a detective out to check for finger prints. Now I get to fight with the insurance.

maxkiks77

Sep 23, 2002
bummer, ive had banks stolenfrom our housemoney totaling in about 2,000 dollars. they did the same thing. we thought it was our cleaning people. ill be on a lookout for your bike. could you upload a pic if you have one, cuz i dont know exactly what it it will look like.

B

biglou

Man, that sucks, Dennis. I hope the thief/thieves smoke a turd in hell for taking your bikes... :debil:

Good luck with your insurance.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
That sucks dennis, you know I'll keep an eye out for them. It's hard to forget what the husky looks like but I've never seen the WR. Keep up hope they'll be found though, Daniel got his DR back that was stolen about 8 months ago. They stole it from here in wellston and found it in Trenton :eek:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
dude, ugh, that sucks about your bike. i just got back into the bike scene so maybe i'll see you around. i'm up in middletown. if you need help let me know. i could use the opportunity to meet some other riders. take care and good luck kevin@deadtoself.net

Joepro9

Feb 17, 2001
that sucks, sorry to hear that. My cousin and 2 other people on his road had their bikes stolen down near pittsburgh, Im just glad I live in a small enough town that if some prick stole my bike I would know about it before I got home. I would cry if my bike got stolen. Hope you get your bikes back, and that you find the crooks before the poolice. ;)

Probly a couple of stupid punk kids. You will probly see them riding it down the raoa by your house thinking they are funny.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:| Damn the thieves.

kbud

Aug 28, 2002
ill keep an eye out for ya. i live in shelby ohio. went racing at sunset ramblers and saw 2 of them in the same day.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry to hear this, Dennis.  Good luck with the insurance.:(

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Dennis - sorry to hear the news.  Wendy & I'll keep an eye out in the woods (WNF).  Both bikes are somewhat rare.  You don't see too many WR450's out yet.

If they broke into your basement like that they must know you somewhat.  Kinda scarry.

Good luck with the insurance - if you do get the bikes back i hope that they are in the condition that they were stolen in.  Thieves tend not to take very good care of the merchandise that they take. :|

fiveo

Jun 10, 2002
I will keep my eyes open also. I'm a Deputy Sheriff here in franklin county and go riding with my 2 boys as much as possible. We do alot of riding over by sawmill rd just across from olde sawmill krogers. I'll let all my friends up thier know to keep alook out for ya.

Top Bottom