Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
New Email Program...

We've "upgraded" the email feature for Subscribers. Now you have access to "DRN Mail", a full featured, web-based email program similar to MSN, Hotmail, etc.

Be sure to explore all the options in "Prefs" ... pretty good stuff.

Features
- Powerful WYSIWYG editor. (IE only)
- Fully supports the MIME email format and HTML messages.
- Integrated address book with unlimited contacts.
- Save outgoing messages and send them later.
- Powerful message rules and spam filtering system.
- Advanced user interface, including context menus and intuitive message selection. (IE only)
- Sort messages based on several terms, including date, subject, sender, importance and more.
- Strong security measures to assure your privacy.
- Special log-in persistence that allows you to resume actions after being logged out.
- Users can add external POP3 accounts and receive messages from them directly to DRN Mail.
- Control which columns show up when viewing the message list.
- Search messages using a powerful search engine.
- Optional sound when new mail arrives.
- Personal signatures.
- Flag messages.

Here is the link:

IMPORTANT: Even if you have DRN Email now, use "create new account", as this is not tied into the current system. Use your forum screen name. Keep in mind... when you attempt to log-in, you need to type your username in LOWERCASE.

http://dirtrider.net/drnmail

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
What benefits do the STM's have over subscribers? Meaning, why should someone become an STM rather than forking out $12 to subscribe, when they get the benefits anyway? It seems to me to be getting a bit confusing. We should be getting less benefits than STMs, as would be expected.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Very cool Okie!! :) Just set up my new account.

Muchas Gracias

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Okie, can you change my name to Fe_Princess(with two S's instead of just one). I sign in now as Fe_Princes. Just a typo when I asked you to set me up. Password will remain the same.
Thanks, Fe!

Top Bottom