Sun 8-25 So Cal.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Anybody up for a Phelan ride on Sunday?

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
And I told my wife I wasn't going to ride this weekend... doh!

I may have to revise the plans. :yeehaw:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I guess Im pretty fortunate. If I dont go riding at least 1 day per week my wife asks me if the bike is broke. If we stay locked up in the house for the whole weekend together it gets ugly. Plus she always has that dang Lifetime channel on all day.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I may be able to meet you up there for one loop. (I'll be riding up from the house!) I'll keep you posted as I see who else is showing, times, etc.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm off this weekend. Have fun ... and bring extra water this time !

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
I'm out as well. Poker, football draft and pool party this weekend.

Too bad I can't just relax and ride. :think:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Jeff. Not gonna make it this weekend.

Have to go to a party on Saturday and will most likely spend Sunday recovering from Saturday. :eek: :confused: :scream: :)

Have fun and take water, ;)

Ol'

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Can we change our title to So Cal Excuse Crew?

No problem guys... Thanks for at least letting me know. I was afraid everybody was still a little upset about the ride I pulled together last weekend. Have a good weekend and I will see you guys in Bauemont.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
I was afraid everybody was still a little upset about the ride I pulled together last weekend.

Absolutely not!! That was an epic ride. ;) Huh elk? :)

Actually it turned out pretty good for me. That crash that I had, fixed my back. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Well, I guess I'm a member of the 'excuse crew, 'cause I just realized that I will be attending soccer games Sat. AND Sun. this weekend!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…