thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Phelan, Gorman, Arrowhead, El Mirage or any other place. I want to ride somewhere Sat. or Sun.

Placelast, scar, bundy, elk, eel, ctpjack, longtime, oldnslo, brettr, ktmboy, desert_racer, gsr, ttrguy, rmjeff, ol89r and all the other any takers?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry my brother, going to Glen Helen this Thursday and have weekend house duty for the honey-do stuff! Come out to Helen and ride then!
Elk

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Hodge Rd, Stoddard Valley

How 'bout some dez this Sat.? Base/stage 2 mi. east (right) off of I-15, Hodge Rd off ramp, BLM (legal) area northeast of Victorville.

Loop towards Slash-X, across towards Factory stores, then back to camp. No big tank needed. Loop two anything goes (will have to pass: need to get home early.)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I might be up for a Sun. ride. If my bikes back from the shop. It should be. But don't plan around me. I check in later this week.

bulldog496

Sep 26, 2001
I will "probably" be riding this weekend. I like Spangler Hills, El Mirage and, of course, PHELAN. I'll keep checking to see where you decide to end up.

later

wayne

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Took last week off for vacation and used all of my ride passes up for a while ... Gotta catch up on the honey dooos... However the following weekend could be a go. :)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Re: Hodge Rd, Stoddard Valley

Originally posted by placelast
How 'bout some dez this Sat.? Base/stage 2 mi. east (right) off of I-15, Hodge Rd off ramp, BLM (legal) area northeast of Victorville.

Loop towards Slash-X, across towards Factory stores, then back to camp. No big tank needed. Loop two anything goes (will have to pass: need to get home early.)
Sounds good to me. What time?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
My bike's down again but hopefully it'll be ready ... I doubt it though. :(

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Bummer about the bike ........again.

I think you should go to the local Honda or Yamaha dealer and get yourself a new scooter for your birthday.

Happy Birthday!

BTW - are you going to Reno?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Hey, happy B-day Eel! I didn't know you were in the vet class!:debil: I guess everybody just looks young to me except those guys with the 'old' monikers--olsandslo, Ol89'r.:p

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Sorry Tony, TTRGuy and I will be in St. Louis this weekend. We'll be at Cal City on the 19-20th if you're interested in joining us and others.

Happy Birthday Eric!! :) And ditto what Tony said, so ya goin' to Reno or what?!

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I should be able to make it. If I`m good the rest of the week I can go. You guys(Bundy) need me there to slow you down.

Eel, you have 3 nights to fix it. Should be no problem. Of course you can always buy a new bike. Since we don`t have to dish out the money, we are all for you getting a new one. We are always ready to test ride other peoples new bike. Anyway Happy B-day and see you sat?

bulldog496

Sep 26, 2001
I probably won't ride Sat. I think I am going to take my wife to buy a quad that day. May be riding on Sunday though. :-) She is crossing over :p .

be safe!

Oh, and Happy B-Day Eel!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
THANKS EVERYONE !!!!

THANKS EVERYONE !!!!

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Thanks folks !! I hit the big 3-2 today at 11:58 AM ... had a great lunch too.

The problem with my bike is that apparently the timing is off - due to a bad flywheel key. At least that's the consensus anyway. I had to order the part and there's NO WAY I'll get it before Saturday. Maybe I'll spin it over to Pasadena and see what they can do. I'd love to go ... as if you didn't already know that.

BTW - where are you going ? Oh yeah - I am planning for Reno.

Me and Bundy should go buy new bikes ! Not.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Re: Re: Hodge Rd, Stoddard Valley

Originally posted by thumbs

Sounds good to me. What time?

9am, unless family pushes it to mid morning. PM me your tel #s so I can confirm tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Got a friend who bought a new(er) KX125 w/KDX engine - want to see/check it out. He'll be bringing his bro (KTM300) who's starting to come up to speed.

Eel-er: If Eric's doesn't have it, then call Up-Tite (714-540-2920) or Z (714-449-1271), & I can pick it up & bring it out for U.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Paid a visit to Up-Tite Husqvarna and they had everything I needed. Now hopefully the problem actually is what I think it is. I'll find out on Friday.

That guy who owns Up-tite is a cool dude ... really cool. He said he might fly out in his little plane and meet us. He puts the bike in the plane !

Also - great news - he told me that all of the new enduro 4-stroke Huskies are green sticker !!!!!!!!!! Very interesting ...

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Placelast,

I have been to Hodges road once before. If I remember right there were a few spots that we can stage from. Where on the road do you want to stage. Or do we just meet off the freeway?

Eel, sounds like with a little luck you`ll be there. So,good luck and see ya Sat.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Tony. Have a lot going this weekend. Won't be able to come out and play.:ugg: Thanks for the invitation.

You guys have fun and be safe.

Happy birthday Eel-er.;)

Ol'89r

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001

Never staged over at Hodge but have riden over there from the Old Outlet Center Road staging area. I didnt know you could stage off of Hodge. Im going to have to give that a try. Hey, you guys ever ride out at Red Mountain? Man, I went there last Saturday, that place is a blast. A little bit of a drive but definately fun riding. You name it they have it. I was getting tired of the old Stoddard area and ventured up there for the day. Im definately going back.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
old&slo/boodac:

Hodge Rd offramp, turn right (east) - go 2 miles on well-graded dirt road. Park just off of road on right.

Look for a gray T-100, KX125 (Brian), KTM300 (brother); white T-100, two RMXes (placelast & Jr.); biege F-150 (thumbs, CR125); green Chevy (Greg, CR250).

Eric?

Top Bottom