the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm in. Truck is still gone but CPT Jack will hook me up with a ride.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I've been lurking here the last couple days---I really wanna come, I'm just not sure yet---you know, the whole kitchen pass thing!

" 'cause I've been tie-ied--to the whippin' post....."

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy

Know what ya mean Boy. :) Been there myself. :scream:

Hope you can make it. :thumb:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy

Can you play that on your French Horn? :p

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Status is switching to I dont know....

None of the Yamaha dealers around here stock oil seals for my bike. Im going to try Chapparel tonight. All this hassle for a $2.70 part.

Its going to be a long night.......... :(

When and where tomorrow?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff

When and where tomorrow?

Ok here's the deal.

Time, 1:00. Place, Corona @ the fire station. This will be a short, quick loop on dusty hardpack. Aprox. 20-25 miles at a quick pace as a warm up for the GP. As soon as we get some rain we will put together a regular trail ride.

Jeff. Try checking with a place called Kaman Bearing. They have a good assortment of metric seals. There is one in Corona and I beleive they have a warehouse in Ontairo. Just take your seal in and they should be able to match it up. If you can't find them in the phone book, call me and I will look up their number. :thumb:

Last edited:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Thanks Terry..... We use them here at work. We only get bearings and never thought of them for the seals.

Im going to try and pick some up at lunch.

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I am not able to make this ride. :whiner: I hurt my hand crashing my mountainbike Tuesday. I have been watching this post hoping my hand would get better. When you get old parts take a little longer to heal. You guys have fun. I'll try and hook up with you next time.

Greg

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm out ... can't make it after all. Have fun and be careful out there.

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Sorry, guys I'm gonna bail. I need to do start the day earlier so I'm going to do Gorman instead. Not sure about the dust conditions but if anyone want to hook up - speak up.

I look forward to doing a Corona ride when it gets a bit of rain.

Have fun amigos!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by CPT Jack
I'm going to do Gorman instead.

CPT Jack. You might want to check with the forest service first. I think that may be one of the places that they closed due to high fire danger.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Wow everybodys bombing out. Im thinking we need to have an all night poker party with a ride the next morning. 89er why so late on the ride? We know you need your beauty rest but geez. 1PM's a little on the late side for me too. Im thinking Bell Mountain may be in my future. KTMboy you want to ride? I can pick you and the orange pumpkin up if you want?

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
thx Terry I'll make some calls

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I just got back from Chapparel and they had my parts. :yeehaw:

Bad part is went in to buy the seals and came out $100.00 lighter with a bag full of stuff.

I will see you guys tomorrow afternoon.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I have a repreave from the wife to go in the afternoon. Ill have to make it up on Sunday though. What I get for underestimating the women. What, and where is the plan?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Ok here's the deal.

Time, 1:00. Place, Corona @ the fire station. This will be a short, quick loop on dusty hardpack. Aprox. 20-25 miles at a quick pace as a warm up for the GP. As soon as we get some rain we will put together a regular trail ride.
What else do ya need? ;)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'll have to miss out on this one. Sounds like the rest of you will have fun though... :thumb:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Thumbs Im a High Desert Rat so I cant really say I know where things are down with you City dwellers. I bet theres a lot of Fire Stations down that way. I guess Ill have to follow the fire trucks as they head back. My luck Corona has a dozen fire stations.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Bood.

Check your e-mail for directions. :thumb:

Top Bottom