Sunset Ridge (Walnut, IL) Sat 3/15 & Sun 3/16!

Roost165

Nov 18, 2002
Techkid that was great. Did you see me i was on the ground about fifty times the entire day. I was having fun tho going to fast for the conditions. What about tommy hofmaster being there that was cool. Does he ride a bike or a hovercraft. I swear one of the tires was in the air all the way down the straights. Fun race day too except they messed up my scoring and then in the 2nd moto i broke my clutch lever and lost a lot of positions. I believe Nikki broke her arm. Sucks to be her. At least next time she rides it'll be warm.

TechKid

Apr 30, 2002
ooooohh, u ride the suzuki right? I think ive seen u in a few pictures, i think ur name is like something maurer? I like ur bike, it looked sharp. mine looked retarded w/o the fender. I wouldve raced on the sunday but i was too tired and i dont think i was ready yet. I'll be at walnut or byron next saturday and sunday. I think i saw you crash in that straightaway. Thats where I broke off my fender. oh well

Roost165

Nov 18, 2002
Yeah thats me tech kid. My knee hurts so much from that crash. You should hit me up with your AIM screenname i'll be racing at byron soon.

TechKid

Apr 30, 2002
Yeah man, it didn't look too pretty. My AOL screename is Goped754. Whats yours? If I don't see you online, ill talk to you next time I see you at the track.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
yep that was nikki, she told last nite she may or did? break her arm.
bet we find out more tonight

wardy

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
well princeton hospital said fractured humerous (upper arm) but i got some better news from the ortho today that he thinks it's not broken after all. physical therapy next few weeks then go back for more xrays. currently my whole right arm/elbow/shoulder is shot.

whole story here: http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=74225

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
You gotta love 125C riders. They make for a great show, but may God help you if you have to race at the same time with them.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Nikki when I said I wanted a ride report for Sunset I DIDN'T mean this!!!!!! Sorry to hear about that. Get well and God Bless!!!!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…