drewstair

Oct 25, 2003
Been checking out the forums a bit for advice and such on some bikes. Even though I have only been out riding twice on my friends 87 kx125, I just picked up a 97 RM250 today. Will be getting it ready to ride tomorrow morning and hopefully having a hell of an afternoon on it :)

Everyone here seems to be really helpful so I am glad to be a member.

If anyone in New Mexico is looking for people to ride with let me know.

B

biglou

Welcome aboard! Yes, there are at least a couple of members in the NM area. Great guys, too. Hopefully they'll post here and you all can hook up for a ride.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site drew :)

There indeed are a group of members from your area, and if memory serves me correctly, BEEF706 is from your same neck of the woods. Check out the Team DRN Mile High Chapter as well. They just formed up and are starting to gather steam.

There is a guy that runs around here in a pink tutu and a CHIPs helment that can keep an RM running with the bail of a kitty litter pail (long story). Watch for a454elk.

Grab a stool and tell us a bit about yourself.

How long have you been riding?
What type of terrian do you ride?
Do you race?

I forgot, check out the DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4) forum as well. It gets bigger and better every year!

Last edited:

drewstair

Oct 25, 2003
"Grab a stool and tell us a bit about yourself.

How long have you been riding?
What type of terrian do you ride?
Do you race?"

Just started riding a few weeks ago actually. Today will only be the third time I have gone riding, so obviously no racing yet but we will see what happens. It is all desert terrain out here so the trails are nice and open and great for opening up. Heading out now to get my new bike all set. Hopefully the 250 doesn't wind up being too much for me :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
drewstair said:
If anyone in New Mexico is looking for people to ride with let me know.

Welcome Drew.

There is a guy named Wes, 'VintageDirt' that is in Alburquriki, Alberqueriki, Albirikerki??? :ohmy: Anyway, he may be close to you. :thumb: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to the site.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Hey Drewstair, I'm in Rio rancho as well, lot's of good riding here!! I ya wanna hook up and ride I'm gonna be out at the Broadmore practice track Sat. and Sandia MX Sunday. that may be it for me for a while, I have an MRI for my knee monday. Need to stay with tracks so I'm not to far from the truck if it goes south :think: . May be able to ride some more next week is spring break for me wanna get in what I can before the ortho gets hold of me. :laugh:

drewstair

Oct 25, 2003
Will keep ya in mind Beef :) Staying away from the tracks for now since I am still a squid. I know how slow guys like me get on the faster riders' nerves :) Hope all goes well with the knee.

Top Bottom