Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Moparman1539 said:
I dont know who will win. I guess we will find out after the big game now wont we?!?!

Thats why it's a prediction. ;)

I can't wait for the superbowl. I actually paid half attention to the season this year.

But when it all boils down to "the big game", it's one game. It's not the other games, its not your reputation, not what the odds are.

It's anybodies game.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Hey olguy! WAH WAH WAHHHHHHH your Slackers oops I mean Packers CHOKED all season! WE are in it...YOU cheesers are NOT!! And next time you are in Chicago and drive by Soldiers Field kindly pull your car over and give the Bears a curtsy!!Thank you very much!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
oldguy said:
I predict the Bears will choke midway through the 1st quarter ...

... and I predict the Packers will choke on cheese curds sitting at a bar in Fon Du Lac while they watch the Bears play. :rotfl:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
Hey olguy! WAH WAH WAHHHHHHH your Slackers oops I mean Packers CHOKED all season! WE are in it...YOU cheesers are NOT!! And next time you are in Chicago and drive by Soldiers Field kindly pull your car over and give the Bears a curtsy!!Thank you very much!
No whambulance needed the Packers sucked all season and I admit it. Bow to the Bears- Never. Only worse case scenario would be a Bears/Cowgirls or Vikings/ Cowgirls Superbowl- I couldn't cheer for either team. ;)

Rich Rohrich said:
... and I predict the Packers will choke on cheese curds sitting at a bar in Fon Du Lac while they watch the Bears play. :rotfl:
Fortunately for the players they got out of town the day after beating the Bears. Beating the Bears last game of the season is the only thing that prevented a mass killing and suicide by the city of GreenBay :uh:

And ask Chili True Wis cheesecurds (not the waste product we sell on the Ill-and-noisey border are worth choking on ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
oldguy said:
True Wis cheesecurds (not the waste product we sell on the Ill-and-noisey border are worth choking on ;)

Maybe that thought will keep you warm next Sunday Dave. :rotfl:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
If oldguy keeps Nueske's bacon in his fridge I will let him be my friend.It's the one thing Wisconsin does right!
Don't forget real BRATS not the white tasteless meat things other places call brats :nod:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
You are right there oldguy.what's your favorite superbowl watching brat? I got the guys at work hooked on Nueske's bacon and I now make a $200.00 dollar bacon run when I head up to Three Lakes a few times a year.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
You are right there oldguy.what's your favorite superbowl watching brat? I got the guys at work hooked on Nueske's bacon and I now make a $200.00 dollar bacon run when I head up to Three Lakes a few times a year.
We have a small butcher shop that makes fresh Brats (beer style are best). Next step parboil in beer and onions for 30 minutes then onto a good hot grill for a couple minutes more. Some hot brown mustard, sour Kraut, onions, dab of ketchup and a beer chaser- Football watching heaven :nod:
If you are going to buy storebought brats Klements or Usinger :cool: Just prepare them as above :nod:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
They will cancel it and race Supercross instead! Hey I can always dream can't I?

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Ah, funny how the discussion goes back to the teams that DIDN'T make it there :nener:

I am pulling for the Bears of course but I think it will be a tough road!

Maybe I will have a Liene's Sunday on your behalf Dave!

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
Offroadr said:
Ah, funny how the discussion goes back to the teams that DIDN'T make it there :nener:

I am pulling for the Bears of course but I think it will be a tough road!

Maybe I will have a Liene's Sunday on your behalf Dave!

i know what you mean. i know a guy who was wanting the Raiders to go the SB, but you can see how they turned out. was it 2-14?

ropethebike

Oct 24, 2006
Colts will win. It will be a good game, but after beating new england their confidence is so high coupled with the injured starters that are out for the bears............

Both good teams but I say the Colts by 10 points

mongial

Oct 28, 2006
I don't know about you guys but watching Manning pull out the win that he deserves after my weekly Sunday :ride: (crashing) will be a hell of a day!

mellinger22

Jan 30, 2007
Daaa Bears are deffinitily the underdog. But look at our D. And Rex has sme really good games, and some not so good games. But still we're the bears. It's hard to bet on the bears they can go either way.

Top Bottom