BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
If my memory serves me correctly, the Support Team forums were created to be less restrictive than the general forums, a greater lattitude of comments, subjects, and topics was/is allowed. This being the case, I wish to applaud the Support Team members that chose to submit posts in recent threads of a very serious nature.
Although the threads have been deleted, they DID demonstrate the power of freedom of expression. Comments seemed to be honest, direct, and straight to the point. Many of the comments may not have been what the original poster wanted to receive but the results spoke volumes for the conclusions that were drawn on both sides of the issue. I, for one, was unaware of the circumstances that generated the original thread but the topic was edgy, provocative, and serious. The discussion was, IMO, treated with respect and dignity, blunt but sensitive.
I have, for not so obvious reasons, omitted names and subject matter. The threads were deleted for good reason, so be it. The purpose of this thread was not to rehash the subject rather to embrase the intent of the members that participated in the brief run of the thread. Okie, thanks for allowing the lattitude of topics and comments amoung friends.
Brian

Post Script
It is sometimes very difficult to imagine how a post will come across, regardless of the effort taken in choosing words.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just to make it clear... the threads were closed because they ran their full course. There was nothing further to be gained by the original poster or others. The conversations can and are continuing privately, where they belong.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okiewan said:
The conversations can and are continuing privately, where they belong.
As it should be.

Top Bottom