NacNac250F

Apr 15, 2003
I've heard a lot of good things about different places. I want to send my suspension to factory connection. Has anyone sent their suspenison there. If anyone else could tell me about other places to send my suspension to I would appreciate the info. I have an 03 250F and i'm a 145lb intermediate rider who rides a lot of rough tracks with big jumps and hard landings. Please let me know about anyone.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
A couple of my buddies have sent their suspension off to Pro Circuit on both thier Suzuki's and they love em. Perfect straight out the box. One of them tried RG3 after Pro Circuit and hates it. Had to send it back and get redone.

scroskrey

Jul 5, 2003
I've got Factory Connection front and back. They're dead nuts on for what I asked them to do. Plus, you can't beat the free upgrades when the R&D makes improvments. Great service.

Levitt

Aug 10, 2003
We have tried most all suspension comapnies, and most are good at what they do just different ideas on how to get the results, BUT by far the best we have ever used is ENZO Racing, wow what a job the do dead on out of the box for our rider we have not had to touch a thing, they know what they are doing and have very good connections to Yamaha so the know what works at what doesn't since Ross worked for Yamaha for years. I suggest you contace them and talk to them you won't regrat it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom