suzuki rm80 rm 80 rebuild. PLEASE READ!

bennjito

Apr 15, 2006
hi, iv just bought an rm80 for £150 im currently rebuilding it but i dont know the year it was made the engine number is; C112-101609, if you can tell me what year the bike is please tell me.
im going to replace all of the gaskets and seals in the engine because the oil that came out was thick and white. i also need to know which oil to put in the bike, e.g. which transmission oil to put in and where, and how do i put the 2 stroke in, do i mix it with the petrol, please help.
there is also a few parts i need, the kickstart cog has grinded down so i need a new one, also the carb idle screw is missing, so is the rear brake. any help for the above information will be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.

bennjito

Apr 15, 2006
What year is my SUZUKI RM80

hi, iv just bought a suzuki rm80, im not sure what year it is but i need to know in order to get the correct parts. the frame number is C12A-101547 and the engine number is: C112-101609, any information will be GREATLY appreciated, i have pictures if you need them.

Mar 1, 2005
bennjito said:
hi, iv just bought a suzuki rm80, im not sure what year it is but i need to know in order to get the correct parts. the frame number is C12A-101547 and the engine number is: C112-101609, any information will be GREATLY appreciated, i have pictures if you need them.

call your local dealer and give them thses number's.they can tell you what yr it is

Top Bottom