scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
2strok4fun said:
I
Since the March TWMC event is on Easter sunday, I wont be able to make it :( QUOTE]

WHAT????? OH DAMMMM :(

Well That means I'm out also for the club race. That sucks. :pissed: :think:

I was going to "work" Prospectors because I can never finish my classes course. And I didn't feel like craming up again all night long. :yikes: But since the TWMC event on Easter is now out, I may enter to ride.

Eel, 2stoke and Mello, I'd be up for joining in with you guys as usual. If you want you could fax them to me @ 949-296-1242. I'll send them off and you could pay me at race day.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I need to sign up for the district and ama card. Can I have you send in the entry first and get my membership at the event, or how can I do it?

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
2strok4fun said:
I burned 2 checks. :bang:

Mmm: they do some odd, non-standard time recording. How many did I burn, if any? Seems like I was late, if anything.

2strok4fun said:
Mellow, you want to ride the same minute?

Hello...HELLOOOOOOOOooooo MELLOW! Wake up: someone is calling you....

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
You know, I read 2stroke's post, but I didn't see that line.:coocoo: Chris, I'm in the same boat as you. My AMA card just expired and I need a district card as well. I'm going to call the Prospector's tomorrow and ask them.

Uh, guys... no "W" in Mello.:)

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
PL, it looks like you didnt burn any

21 5 8.0420 JOHN 17SS SUP SEN 0 0:0010 0:0009 1 3:0170 2:0136 0 2:0095
Results

Ill call prospectors as well

Andy- thanx for flyer.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
placelast said:
Mmm: they do some odd, non-standard time recording. How many did I burn, if any? Seems like I was late, if anything.

None burned for you John. You were behind me, I was either on time or late. not early

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
MelloYello said:
You know, I read 2stroke's post, but I didn't see that line.:coocoo: Chris, I'm in the same boat as you. My AMA card just expired and I need a district card as well. I'm going to call the Prospector's tomorrow and ask them.

Uh, guys... no "W" in Mello.:)

No card needed for TWMC club events.

You do have a "W" - it's upside down - peaks instead of whoops!

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Jake, I called prospectors today, we can send the entry form with the portions for the ama and D37 filled out as "applied" and pick em up at the event.

Ill send my entry to Scar tomorrow.

nonickname

Mar 9, 2004
2strok4fun said:
Jake, I called prospectors today, we can send the entry form with the portions for the ama and D37 filled out as "applied" and pick em up at the event.

If you do the district app at the event, it'll cost you $30. If you do it by mail it's only $20. Here's a link to the district app, which has contact info for the steward on it.
Not sure how you handle this if you don't have an AMA membership yet, but I'd at least give Jerry a call and ask him. You can also PM him on the D37 message board, as he checks that fairly often (username is Plumrdy).

Good luck.

Top Bottom