JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
on saturday i was playing basketball in my driveway; which has a 2ft. drop on the side my basketball hoop is. anyway i did a layup and when i did my foot fell off the ledge. i hit my tailbone straight on :yikes: and now it has a tiny crack and is severely bruised the doctor said.

so now i cant sit down unless it is on a little donut/ pillow thing. he said i should be able to sit down in the next week or two but i will still feel the pain for 6-8 months!

anyway the pillow thing is very embarrassing at school and annoying.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
that sucks man, a few years ago i got layed out in hockey and landed flat on my ass. if i still felt the pain for around a year.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I broke/bruised my about 20 years ago and it still gives me problems today. Not trying to scare you but if I sit on a hard chair for too long or in just the wrong position it hurts for a few days. It's nothing you can't live with but it's a pain in the...well, you know ;)

I messed up mind when I severely bottomed out the suspension on my bike and the back of the seat came up and slammed me pretty hard. I couldn’t sit for quite a while without pain.

Bohawg00

Apr 27, 2007
I broke my back where it connects to the tailbone from a fall like that. I didn't realize it till years later it showed in a x ray. I'm assuming this is how it happened, it's the only time I remember pain like that.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I fell flat on my tailbone getting off a ski lift while snowboarding - 3 1/2 years ago. To this day, if I sit too much while riding I feel it!

losdobles

Nov 22, 2006
the tailbone is like a small helmet protecting the nerves at the end of the spine. I broke mine and separated it after my cr dumped me on my butt. THe Doc said I'd never ride again. I suffered for over a year with back pains and all, but now I dont feel any more pain. I still ride every week and it doesnt bother me one bit.

Top Bottom