YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
Just wanted to give thanks to all those who made the Hare scrambles/ Enduro banquet so nice!!!!!

Special thanks to T-bone for all his work in the family enduro series......great awards and special gifts for the kids!!!!

Also to BJ for giving the 50cc class hare scramble attendees special awards, this made my daughters night!

Thanks to those who went out and secured door prizes for us!

Great job!!!! :cool: :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I really enjoy seeing the kids faces with the trophies and special gifts. It makes all of the work worthwhile! If anyone has any pictures of the trophies before presented or the kids after getting their trophies, please share them.

I am not sure if we can improve on the 2006 awards. Enduro Engineering and Moose Racing were VERY generous. The clubs (LMC and UP Sandstormers) made major contributions to the trophy fund as did three very special businesses....GWK Magowan Insurance, Marsh Industrial Welding and Precision Craft Construction. THANKS!!

I did get one response...handguards again? Wow...I told her dad to get the grinder out and he could have a new set of handguards with his last name on them. I will need to think of new idea for the first place winners for 2007.

Keep an eye on the D14 website for the 2007 schedule. We will have more events. The schedule provided at the banquet was tentative. Byron, IL may not be on our schedule, but I found out that there may be an event in Wolverine next year.

If you enjoyed the 2006 season....here is my theme for 2007 - BRING A FRIEND!! (applied to the Family and District enduros)

Mike

P.S. The award from Virigina was a total surprise and very much appreciated. The picture on the plaque was of the buddy class from the Pine Cone and included my nephew - his first enduro. :)

Last edited:

RIDDICK546

Aug 9, 2006
Thanks For Everything You Do For The Kids Events. I'm Sure My Kid Will Be Participating In Those Here Soon.

P.s. Enjoy The Picture Of My Son On Your Plague Picking His Nose. He Must Get That From His Grandpa Marsh.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Saturday night was my first time at the banquet since it was located in Dewitt, with Corky and Patty in charge. WOW has it changed. I was impressed with the accommodations, and the food(lots of choices and delicious). Those who put everything together did a FANTASTIC job. THANKS. Everything seemed to run smoothly. The prizes were terrific. Thanks again.

T. Dunn note for next year use arrows!!!!!

Mike M. Thanks for everything you have done to promote the FES. I appreciate your efforts.

Fred T. If you have a pic of your daughter’s class could you please email it to me. The hubby had a brain fart and did not think to take a pic even though he was told many times.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
WomanRider said:
Saturday night was my first time at the banquet since it was located in Dewitt, with Corky and Patty in charge. WOW has it changed. I was impressed with the accommodations, and the food(lots of choices and delicious). Those who put everything together did a FANTASTIC job. THANKS. Everything seemed to run smoothly. The prizes were terrific. Thanks again.

Mike M. Thanks for everything you have done to promote the FES. I appreciate your efforts.

Fred T. If you have a pic of your daughter’s class could you please email it to me. The hubby had a brain fart and did not think to take a pic even though he was told many times.

sure, what is your e mail addy?
FT

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
WomanRider said:

ARROWS! WHAT ARE ARROWS?

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
My thanks to everyone for a great season and Banquet. F&S my special thanks I could not have pulled off the final points without you!
The kid series is our future! Love the looks on the faces as they recieved thier awards, made the evening perfect.

racer493

Mar 30, 2003
Congrats to all.

Can i still get work points if we dont put up arrows. That would make my life a lot easier. But after the race the old man wont have any excuse to take of work. For their not being any arrows on the course this year he sure did spend a lot of time taking them down.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
I'm still trying to get somebody to explain this arrow concept!?
:coocoo:
Don said there was alot to remove but I still don't get it,where did these arrows come from? I didn't use any for my event last year. :uh:

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
I also want to pass along my thanks to everyone who did such a fine job with the Banquet.

It was a special night for my boys, not only receiving their awards but being around all the riders. Us parents and grandparents thought it was memorable as well.

Greg B.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Had a great time, good seeing everyone.
Man, now I have to find a new excuse for takeing off of work to look for arrows!!!!!!!!!!
F&S thanks for all of your hard work on the FES series. :cool:
Don

Top Bottom