SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
After watching the press conference on TV tonight, I realized I have never felt the admiration for a president as I do for Mr. Bush.

I can not imagine what some other pres. would be doing right now in the same situation. He has the makings of a great president in my opinion. I hate to fathom what Alf G. or Mr. Bill would be doing right now.

Keep up the good work G.B.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
The addressing of our children was an extra good touch.

A fine individual.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe not the best public speaker but he gets the job done and THAT is what really matters!

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
I thought he did pretty well during the Q&A. A nice friendly reminder to Iraq, and borrowing from daddy, "Stay the course". I have a hard time finding fault with the guy.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Screw the polished spin doctors!

The man is sincere and everyone knows it. He exudes confidence and people feel it. This country needs a leader with a "kick your a$$" attitude right now and he's the man. He is handling this crisis VERY well. The attitude of the nation flows from the top.

I like and respect him more everyday.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I liked the part when the reporter, with a little attitude asked him what he meant about reporting odd things to the authorities. And he said,"Well if someone you don't know is getting into your crop duster!"

Pretty down to earth guy, IMO.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I really like the guy. I must admit, sometimes it's actually painful to listen to him speak without a prepared speech, but I'll take that over the slick 'used car salesman' BS, any day.

No offense to any used car salesmen.:)

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It's difficult to feel good these days after the horific events of Sept. 11. I'm pleased the POTUS because he is NOT a feel good president, he is a realist. Forget the polished spin, give me the facts. Hail to the Chief!

Top Bottom