Status
Not open for further replies.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Hey, simmer down there, Maecho Man; you'll burn out a bearing. I believe the guy was just engaging in some good-natured ribbing, the kind that males of the species often find amusing.

ben s

Dec 17, 2005
MAECHO said:
Hey try to cut down on your silly personal attacks , keep it racing sports talk, respect other peoples opinion and damn rights as much as you want to be respected.So try to pull your head out your A$$$$''';;;;;;;; .
Calm down, it was just a joke! This thread's topic is about "women's intuition"!!! It's only about my third post and some crazy dude is going off. I'll keep away from you from now on. I can't believe you got you're nickers in a knot over that.You're the one who needs to cut down on the personal attacks!

MAECHO

Mod Ban
Aug 8, 2005
ben s said:
Calm down, it was just a joke! This thread's topic is about "women's intuition"!!! It's only about my third post and some crazy dude is going off. I'll keep away from you from now on. I can't believe you got you're nickers in a knot over that.You're the one who needs to cut down on the personal attacks!
I suggest you keep away from this site if you can't understand the thread topics, you might be on a wrong website.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
MAECHO said:
Hey try to cut down on your silly personal attacks , keep it racing sports talk, respect other peoples opinion and damn rights as much as you want to be respected.So try to pull your head out your A$$$$''';;;;;;;; .
MAECHO said:
I suggest you keep away from this site if you can't understand the thread topics, you might be on a wrong website.

simmer down now. If you can't take a little good natured ribbing, maybe you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Maybe you are on the wrong site, pal.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Maecho - Tone it down or you are OUT OF HERE for good. I'm getting REALLY tired of having to listen to people complain about your BS out here.

MAECHO

Mod Ban
Aug 8, 2005
Rich Rohrich said:
Maecho - Tone it down or you are OUT OF HERE for good. I'm getting REALLY tired of having to listen to people complain about your BS out here.
Iam not your kid,so dont tell me what to do Stupid ass.

MAECHO

Mod Ban
Aug 8, 2005
XRpredator said:
simmer down now. If you can't take a little good natured ribbing, maybe you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Maybe you are on the wrong site, pal.
Why dont you try mind your own funny business, box brainless head?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I generally reserve judgement on people based solely on their posts. . but you MAECHO, would seem to me little more a giant pustule on the ass of DRN.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
MAECHO said:

What brand of chip do you keep on your shoulder? I usually use Pringles but I'm guessing you've got a whole big bag of Ruffles up there!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
MAECHO said:

MAECHO said:
Why dont you try mind your own funny business, box brainless head?

You had your chance. BUHHH BYE :ahhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom