m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
when i first started riding i bought AXO boxer boots. they were like 100.00 bucks. im starting to notice that extremely flimsy. i mean that they are good for light and medium impacts but, im not sure how well they would hold up to me twisting my ankle and so on. im riding alot more advance then i was when i first bought the boots. so im worried that i could hurt my feet. i also plan to start racing motocross next year so.... im currently looking at the alpinestars tech-7's. they run about 289.00. can anyone give me any advice on this boot if you own it or someones told you about it. any other boots i should look at in this price range. thanks for any help and advice.

-mike.

spark250

Feb 7, 2008
Last season I bought a pair of Alpinestar Tech 3's. I think they are the best boot for the money. They retail for about $159 I found them locally for $130. You should look into them it is a new style boot ( molded boot or whatever you call it!). I have no complaints. I think the only difference big diff between the Tech 3 and Tech 7 is that the 7's are a bootie style boot.

Somebody help me out if I am wrong on that. :)

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
yea, i saw those. there molded like the tech 7's and 10's, thats if you mean the toe. i like that style. what do you mean by a bootie type?

Last edited:
Top Bottom