Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LOL!!! That's "rich" right there :p

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Ouch! Brings back painful memories of me impaling my Dad's brand new 1974 Merc Sno-Twister sled on a fence pole the day he brought it home.

ComradeMikhail

Mi. Trail Riders
May 2, 2005
Haha, daddy probably should have made sure the kid knew how to drive stick first ;). I'm proud to say I'm in what seems to be a minority as a 16 year old and know how to drive stick.

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
When I was nine years old I backed the ole Rambler out of the driveway, across a busy street, and darn near ran over a kid walking home from school. All while sitting on Mom's lap. Luckily no harm was done.
No video of that one, thank goodness!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That's funny stuff right there! That dad is a freakin' idiot and now it's out there for the world to see that dollars and sense are not always connected.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Patman said:
That's funny stuff right there! That dad is a freakin' idiot and now it's out there for the world to see that dollars and sense are not always connected.
The dad probably already knows he has more dollars than sense but the video is worth more!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Couldn't happen to a better "wanna be" car, LMAO :p

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I remember hitting the back of the shop with the Arctic cat 50 :ride: (Mini Bike)

Then again when I Tboned an unmovable object with a Snowmobile :bang:

I'm a slow learner :rotfl:

Top Bottom