SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
I bought 3 pairs of the 03 Thor Core pants last year. After 1 year of riding, while alternating each pant, the leather knees shredded on 2 pairs of pants. 2 pairs are now useless and I'm left with 1 which may fall apart any day now. These pants didn't even see a full year yet. Has anyone else had problems with leather knees? Is it isolated to Thor or are other leather knees like this also? I really like the Core line but can't afford new $150 pants every year.

The rest of the pant is in perfect condition! :think:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Send them back to Thor, all they can do is tell you they won't fix them. They just might replace them. It's worth a shot. YZ165

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I had the same pair of Thor Core pants for 3 years and they are still in great shape. Are you wearing knee braces? They tend to shred any pants.

Like YZ165 says, contact Thor about it.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We've had great wear out of Thor. They were bought specifically for the leather knee's since my son wears Astrerisk cell's which absolutely shredded his Fox pants.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
no knee braces for me...I'll try contacting thor about it. That would be cool if they sent me some new 2005 gear.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
I contacted Thor and the warranty only covers the pants for 12 months. Said to take them back to dealer but since I got em on sale thats not a possibility. Guess I'll have to switch brands to something without leather. So much for Thor, huge bummer.

Top Bottom