wd_trst

Dec 31, 2007
Yes you can buy pass the system, but you will need to remove the pump and block off the oil inlet on the carburetor. Peeweecycle.com should have all the parts you need.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
you can buy the cable made to bypass the injection from paxracing.com

you actually have 3 cables now. top cable going from throttle to splitter. one from splitter to carb and one to oil injection.

you can remove the injection and block off or remove the plastic drive gear from the pump and reinsall the pump. remember to block the side of the carb so you don't suck air in the carb when your no longer using the pump.

Portier

Jan 16, 2008
I didn't see a plastic drive gear there was a shaft, and there was another peice that stays in the engine the two went together and turned the part that stayed in the engine. it is clearly disabled I just don't want to over heat anything and have the thing come apart inside the engine. There was metal shaveings all over when I took the pump apart so I guess I was right the pump was going to go out any day. I am waiting for the cable to come in.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
been quite a long time since we were on one of the pw's but I thought there was a drive gear on the end of the pump...Just checked partsfish.com and yes the gear goes on the end of the shaft with a roll pin through it. held in place by a c-clip. go check the website and see what i'm talking about. looks like you might have some loose bits inside.

Top Bottom