kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I have searched arround and can't figure why there is no thumbnails on my recient gallery pics. ???? :clue:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Odds are a Mod hasn't aproved them just yet... :)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
oldguy said:
Not just any old mod can do that and the big guys are slacking off

:laugh:

Hi oldguy, made it back from Viking land safe and sound I see.
Just imagine I have to vernture there every day for work :whiner: That was a awsome race, you guys should have sat up in the nose bleed seats with us, you could see the whole track! :yeehaw: Hey, Amy asked about Dirt Week ! :yeehaw:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
That is great news that she asked about dirtweek with you and 'eddie' working on her we should be seeing you there :thumb:
I think next year we are going to just buy tickets there day of the race. There sure wasn't any shortage of places to sit :think:
We had a fun drive until Tomah in almost whiteout conditions but I bet Chili had it worse going North.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
oldguy said:
We had a fun drive until Tomah in almost whiteout conditions but I bet Chili had it worse going North.

You guys and your aversion to a little snow :laugh: Actually we got rain until about 30 minutes out of Minny and then it was a beautiful sunny above freezing day until we got to the border. Got home to find unseasonably warm weather and a forecast for more for the rest of the week! Wish I would have had more of a chance to talk to you and Megan as well as Nikki but when those dang cheater bikes :moon: are running around the track you can't really have much of a conversation.

Top Bottom