Thypoid, Yellow Fever, Malairia, Hepitus, Disentar

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Well guys I'm gona be down in Brazil for a week or soo visting my Importer Stattus Motos. Carlos has been very busy with suspension and I'm goning to go down and check out the operaions, go to some races, and hopefully find enough adventure I get to use my frivlo virus protection.. (Thats the Yellow fevor..) Anyway I'll check again before I go, but it allways gets crazy before I leave the country..

BR,
Jer

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
I heard all the beaches are graced with olive skinned birds that go topless, you might want to stay there . Better bring a translation book . Recently I (from the Northeast ) went on a exploratory mission to southern California. Where I really learnt why its important to be fluent in the Latin/Spanish communication skills. Couldnt speak to the lovelies at the bar just had to impress them with my funky schtyle. Yeah right?

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
Jeremy, I am glad your feeling better. Have you ever had disentary? I did once. It is like dumping ten gallons of oil out of a fork that should only hold 1/2 quart. You just wonder how it is possible. Remember when the Charmin toilet paper stock doubled? i was the reason.

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
LOL! No all prevenative messures.. I got lots of shots, as recomeneded by my Sister in law / faimly.. Plus a Malaria Tabs, and a pesrscrption for a disentary med... Its kinda funny and I was only trying to have some fun with it.. I hope I get my monies worth though, when I do something I allways try to get the maximum value.. From Military buds I've heard that the Disentary is rather horendous..

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
I and a few friends have this DIRT Series Big Block modified and last week we were hustling (big race) to put the motor in on friday night after we put new crancky?rods/pistons / etc. Latenight, I was adjusting the valves when I felt this rumble down under .Lo and behold the daytimes partaking of TacoBell was taking its toll . The worst thing was the next morning I awoke with diaperria (not dia:much worse), So all week we rushed and hustled only to be met with the green apple splatters . The car ran strong so I let them go alone . Another time we had a long road trip and we had this guy Jookie drive , well Jookie is a farmer and he eats alot of his vegetables(aka: fiber) So were driving along down the freeway and he starts erupting , then he starts laughing . we try to open the windows but they wont open . Hes got one of those safety lockouts for the window switch and hes killing us .I swear if you light a match in the cab of that pickup the explosion would have blown the windows out . So then the guy in the backseat behind him gets pissed and wraps his tshirt over the drivers head. The driver then cant see and ends up in the grass divider at 75mph trailer weaving side to side. He swerves back on the hiway and we go another 20 miles or so and it starts all over again . Laughed alot that day .Luckily noone got hurt .

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Jeremy Wilkey
From Military buds I've heard that the Disentary is rather horendous..

You got that right. We never got it that bad mostly just the green apple run quicks. However a good rule of thumb is to only drink bottled water and don't get any "drinks" with ice in them. If you do care to tast the local night life stick to the bottled beer. Rglasi? is a member down there I belive, drop him a PM and I'm sure he can give you a heads up on what to see and what not.
Have a safe trip and have fun!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom