Custom KDX

Sep 23, 2004
My previous thread was about about getting help switching out fork seals. So ill just start off saying THANKS for all the help.

While I was looking for new fork tubes I stumbled on some KX forks that look real good for me. I run a 1992 KDX200 and was wonder what probs I would run into If i purchased these. These are from a 1992 - 93' KX 125/250 :laugh:

Heres the **** auction: http://cgi.****.com/****motors/ws/****ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2497855597&category=35592

Take a look and please post your opinions... Thanks

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
What's with all the ****** :laugh:

Your going to need the triple clamps and associated hardware too! Wait til you find a complete front end. Besides... you'll proly be suprised at how much those bring from other KDX riders in your shoes.

Custom KDX

Sep 23, 2004
I got no clue wats up with all the ********* they replaced e-bay with that somehow. They must think its a bad word!!! :think:

OK, I wont get em' That means Ill be waiting around for some un scratched KDX forks. Or ill be replacing seals after every ride :|

trailryder

Oct 1, 2004
I think some suspension shops can and will "recoat" (rechrome) them for you for alot less than buying new. Call WORKS ENDURO RIDER (WER) if you live on the east coast. They do good work.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom