Time to get healthy, need wisdom

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by nephron
You wanna clean your colon out? Go drink 4 gallons of Go-Lytlely prep for a colonoscopy. That'll do the trick.

Dude ... Listen to the man!

I just had my baseline colonoscopy last fall and after taking whatever they gave me to clear me out. it was nothing except clear liquid after 8 hours.

We had to add insulation around a lease space that housed one of those colin cleaning outfits, because of the screams.

Like nephron said ... if to works, it ain't likely broke.

Go get a hot dog w/ chili and a good cool beer! Top it off with a few jalapeño peppers. The peppers will tell you when they get there, so you will know how efficient your "system" works. :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh man, how come it took me this long to find this thread!? Where do I start, so many open doors (no pun intended)? Zio, the only guy that ASKS for one of those! Why not have them do a root canal from the inside while there at it?:scream: Excuse me Doc, you mind pushing in my stool?? If the Doc grabs your shoulders firmly with both hands and says, can you feel my thumb, it's time to make like a fetus and head out! Enjoy your back door boogie and don't forget the ride report.;)

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Holy Crap....Last time I had a finger physical I was putting in my flight packet, the female doc who did it was pretty hot, things were going well until we got to and past that part and I asked if she'd give me a hug...at least she was laughing when she handed me a tissue...I really wanted that hug....

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
So I go in for a physical a few years ago. Regular doc is a female, all well and good. Blood, urine, EKG, yada, yada, prostate exam :eek: - whatever, it's all included in the price. At the time I was only in my mid-30s, but figured life is short, try to experience everything at least once.

I will have to say though it's the first time someone threw a tissue at me, told me to get myself cleaned up, and then told to get dressed :think:. No dancing or drinking to cloud my judgment and break down my inhibitions.... I came home and told my wife that I felt violated.

So a few weeks after that, my wife takes a couple of doctors out to dinner (pharmaceutical sales rep). They bring their wives. One of those wives just happens to be my doctor. Small talk leads to "Oh, you're Bill's wife? I just had him in for an exam!" Ohhhh did that spice up the dinner conversation! Fortunately I had decided to skip this little dinner, and was spared the embarrassment first-hand.

During the next prostate exam, we had their dinner engagement to talk about, so I had that going for me...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Did you guys have poopoos prior to dinner??:):)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
zio ... a sig line that I liked well enough to cut and paste come to mind.

A noisy colon is a happy colon. :flame:

I don't remember who said it, but ...

Then there is BigLou's favorite word a couple of months back

poopnanner :uh:

Smit-Dog: you know what made me laugh when my female doc gave me the tissue ...
I turned my butt away from her to use it :scream:
Like it mattered :o

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Notice the 100%, unadulterated absence of women in this discussion. ;)

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by nephron
Notice the 100%, unadulterated absence of women in this discussion. ;)

HA thats because we think you are all a bunch of wussies, crying about a couple of fingers. Wait until a Dr comes at you with one of those speculum thingys :eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That was my sig Tony, I kinda liked it too!;) Thilly wussie women. :moon:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Luckily for me, I am still young enough to not have had my first violation. :eek: Oh well, my days are numbered. I am not looking forward to it (like anyone here is/ was), but I do want to know that I'm healthy.

On a side note... I've talked to a few guys who swear they'd rather have a femal Dr. for the finger exams. Most women's hands are smaller than the average male.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
just glad my Doc isn't 6'7" @ 250 lbs
glad I'm not a Doc!

Gotta be just as bad for them as it is for us, don'tcha think? I mean, there's gotta be some dudes with real, er, problems "back there" that prolly ain't all too pleasant to deal with . . .

. . . got the feeling I may have gone too far . . .

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Had a buddy of mine that went in for a standard prostate exam. Male doc. Doc brushed up against prostate, or some other "trigger" gland/mechanism, and suddenly my buddy was the involuntary and unexpected donor of another type.

Does that make him gay? (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
Doc brushed up against prostate, or some other "trigger" gland/mechanism, and suddenly my buddy was the involuntary and unexpected donor of another type.

Does that make him gay?

Not for sure, but I wouldn't be telling a friend about it so he could then post it on a message board. :confused: Was your friend smiling and showing signs of being bitten by the "love bug" as he told you this story? If not, then I think you're safe that he's "one of us" (normal guys). :)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
My pipes are flowing fine. I just wonder if there isn't some sort of carbon buildup at the headpipe or something that could be hindering performance just a little.

I'm a bit bummed that the s think this is a guy's only thread. I want input from all digestive tracts. There will be no gender discrimination here. All poop is created equal (as long as it's not my wife we're talking about. in that case, s "don't").

Top Bottom