MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
If I told her that she'd probably ask me why it hasn't been ordered yet ;)

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'm gonna do my best to be there. I'll be bringing two bikes (enduro and MX), so no excuses for me. Well actually, I've always got an excuse or two up my sleeve :confused:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Ivan's jumping the majority of the stuff out there, now, so that might not be a safe route, either!
Yep....What I'm saying is I'd rather follow Ivan than you! :) You see I didn't hear any "I broke my 3rd & 4th rib up at Okies', or broke my 5, 6, 7 ribs at TNT or let me show you this crushed helmet" from Ivan. ;) Nope, he's a straight shooter and I believe he'd at least help me up before he laughed at me. :moon: LOL

I'm looking forward to getting the jumping pointers from you though. :think:

Lemming,
That's great, another woods rider. See you there. :confused:

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Looks like I'll be there. My ribs are feeling pretty good and I'm confident I'll be able to ride. Hurt my back last week messing with a kayak (long story) but overall, shouldn't be no worries.

I'm looking forward to it, though I'm feeling a bit intimidated, with all this talk of doubles and triples. I'm not good enough yet to do any double as evidenced by my recent crash.

My biggest fear is that if I hit a jump fast enough to get some good air, that I'll come apart in the air and won't be able to make a smooth landing. I just need practice.

Top Bottom