oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
To all the moderaters of DRN,

I would like to thank you for the sponsorship, I will use the money to help pay for race entries, gear,and bike maintanence. I will race to the best of my abilities, and represent DRN in a very professional manner. I will also work my best to keep my grades up in school. I will get the picture to you of my bike with the graphic as soon as it gets warm enough to get them to stay on. I will always keep having fun racing. I was very surprised when I got it you've done more than I ever could expect. you are the greatest.

thanks alot
Eric Hollub
"the kid"

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
To all of you,
I also want to thank you . I wish I could send you the expression on Eric's face when he read the letter he was so proud! You have once again shown that this is an exceptional group. I wish he had a race tonight, he is so pumped I think he would walk away with it. It's hard to believe but I am at a loss of words to express how I feel about you guys and gals.
Thanks again
Dave

------------------
Dave
Participating in sports doesn't build character.......It reveals it!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Dave - I'm sure Eric will fly the DRN colors proudly :)

Once again Pat earns his SuperHero status.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
First lets get this one little error cleared up. This WAS NOT a Patman thing it IS a DRN Staff thing. Patman was only the instrument of putting the puzzle pieces together because he has access to a free legal type person for the contract wording. Ya' know what a litigation happy world we live in and we need to keep this thing iron clad ;).

Now that we have that little matter cleared up.....

Young Mr. Hollub I think you forgot to address one of important sections of the contract. To be specific Section F states: "The rider agrees not to make the sponsors look too bad at any riding event where any of the sponsors, and the rider are attending."

Congradulations Eric! We are all proud to have you be the first DRN Staff sponsored rider and know you won't forget us when you get the factory ride.

Bill I sent you a photo of the sticker on MY bike :confused:

[This message has been edited by Patman (edited 03-26-2001).]

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Good luck to Eric this coming season!
We'll look forward to the race updates.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Can't wait to see the 'updated' YZ80!