Tomahawk Oct-28-29

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I played the sympathy card today. Kind of hobbling around and heating & icing the knee.
Trying to get the swelling to go down. Believe me I would have rather been riding. They sure got the weather wrong today, although there was snow on the porch this morning. I hope to ride during the week. When I do drink those Jack & Cokes they are purely for medicinal purposes and the umbrella would just get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
FWIW I told da boyz that you decided to stay at the house today and steam roll your way through one Debs carrot cakes…

ride2live

Oct 26, 2005
Ouch! - sorry to hear of your finding that hidden log.

Rode the B-Loop yesterday and got lucky smashing through those "leaf piles". Did manage to crash on a couple other trail "features" though. Both were low speed, so no dammage.

No precipitation there Sunday and no snow on the ground, so riding was pretty decent, just a bit cool.

Good luck at the two-day!

Bill

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Glad you had a good ride . The weatherman sure got that one wrong, It was snowing bad Sat. night when I went through Gaylord.
Don

89TRX350RX

Oct 1, 2006
Don.. hope you heal fast..

Darrin and I went to Kinross... 2" of snow on the trails out in the hardwoods... nothing under the pines, but it was a blast. We did almost 60 kms - almost 40 miles, and I went down 2x, darrin once... new bark busters and the 661 Suit made me run a little harder than I would normally.... darrin saw my taillight for a couple of minutes after each stop... I hope to get down and ride with you guys sometime before the white stuff gets too deep. Darrin even mentioned making a run to the south sometime this winter if there is somewhere to ride...

later Jamie, and I hope you're ready for this weekend!!?? Don't you go to Goshen or somewhere??

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…