yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Correct me if I'm wrong but last year at the TCCRA race wasn't there a monster mud hole?

penguin

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Feb 19, 2000
Yes there was, and a bunch of people got to watch me,, Mhall and three 4 wheelers try and get his XR650R out of it on Saturday. I almost had a coronary trying to lift that pigbike

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
So are you Texans all done trash talkin' already? Is it true that Taraker has to have someone hold his bike so he can start it? The other rumor is that some Pattison guy gives himself a "Presidential Head Start" ('bout half a lap) and gets last look at the scores!

By the way, who is this goody two shoes YZinger15? Don't act above us with your pacifism.

;) ;) :eek: :scream:

There that ought to stir up you Shorthorns.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Smitty
There that ought to stir up you Shorthorns.

Hmmmm.... over two hours and not one has stirred. Your attempt was weak. Try again. ;)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Uhhh, You Smell? :silly:

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Like what?

Jeez... Kids! You have to hold their hand and lead them the whole way! :mad:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It must have been Gomer that PondFlop smelled. :confused:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
You Smell?

Whoa Whoa Whoa. I could take the other trash talking you were doing, about me in particular. But when you start joking about my personal hygeine, I take serious offense. You just better watch your back at the next race. :silly:

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I think Gomer's onto something.

I'm actually more of a face to face trash talker, this typing stuff just doesn't work. I'm better when I can pick apart Taraker's fashion faux pas' (i.e. white, leather, thigh high boots after labor day) or Twinspar's lazy eye (the obvious cause of his inabilty to find well known landmarks.)

YZ your hygiene is probably not your fault. Hot, humid, overcrowded areas like Texas are often prone to fungus and foul odors much like the human armpit.

BTW, is anyone ever gonna drag Thump out of the Badlands so he can ride some terrain that he can't render, in 3D, from memory.

Man I'm ready for the weekend. Works no fun this week and I haven't raced since November 18. Ya'll getting any rain or snow down there to make some glory dirt?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Yea, actually we have been getting some snow. It actually snowed yesterday, from about 8 in the morning till around 6 or 7 at night, wasn't sticking much though. I dunno about in Bonita though.

From what I heard, Thump went to Muenster once and has since sworn off trees forever. Wuss... :eek:

You think that the boots were a bad fasion faux pas', you should see the way he dresses the rest of the time. Here's a little example.
Taraker's fashion faux pas'

Last edited:

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Hey now don't give us all the glory. You've been working hard in the gym all winter so don't be afraid to show off your body.

Ultimate Athlete

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well I wasn't gonna brag or anything, but thanks Smitty.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I think Gomer's onto something.

Don't go there Smitty... You'll never get him off your "something". :scream:

Drag your lazy ass over to the lazy eye camp and say hi when you get in. I'm in a havest gold F250 that looks like the biggest ad for DRN (on the back windshield) that you have ever seen. Even easier... look for people scattering in all directions from a campsite.... that will be mine and the one scaring off all the people will be my youngest. :eek:

Look forward to seeing you again!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
How about AT = Ahead of Taraker?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Smitty-

Last time you tried to obtain the letters "AT" didn't you wind up going for a swim?:p

-jeffd

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Come to think of it I think Taraker was the BACKMARKER I was passing when the incident occured. Why do you ask? :D

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Results

I left without getting a look at the results. Did anybody happen to notice where I ended up (AA - #28 Mion Hill)?

That was a fun track, but it was definitely a workout. I'm still learning to ride a 4stroke the right way, so the first two laps gave me some armpump. Once I got into the bike and left the clutch alone while entering turns I really felt good. Had a big time scare on the long, really wide, double apex, lefthander with a kicker at the end before entering the trees. I had the bike rippin' 5th gear on the outside edge and didn't realize the kicker was so much steeper that far out. Result: :scream: No feet on pegs, whole body about 2 feet off the side, in the air, nose down, throttle pegged, heading for whoops and trees!!! I think I turned into the incredible hulk for a split second, because it had to take more strength than ten men for me to have saved that one. The guy behind me is probably still laughing.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I believe you were something along the lines of 6th or 7th, but I'm not entirely sure. The results aren't posted online yet, as of 11:15. Do you know what happened to Dean Lane (Pro # 25 I think)? He was leading the first 2 laps of the pro class by a minute and a half then just disappeared. Did he just have all the fun he could stand?

BTW, it was nice meetin ya Smitty. Give us a holler the next time you come down south.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I dunno I never saw him, got a bad start (gotta remember not to kick & twist on the thumper!) I did see a couple of other riders having problems though #15? looked to be having some problem with his hand and my buddy Brady #27 lost his rear brakes.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk much, that wind was biting so we crawled in a buddy Bobby's Toyhauler. Had to leave early so Brady could get back to Tulsa, another 2 hours from my house. My next race is February 24th at Lake Murray the same weekend as the Gilmer TCCRA race.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
Dean blew the plug out of his 400 SX AGAIN! He had Thumper racing punch it out to a450 and blew the plug out of the head. He did the same thing last weekend at Bonita. Tell Bobby he will be the movie star on Toromoto.com's video telecast and Trish too. Oh and lest we forget his dog that has Horrible GAS!!!
I didn't ride this one, just took some pictures.

D

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom