_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Lol,

1. When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he goes up and the world goes down.
2. When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.
3. After a workout, Chuck Norris rubs his muscles down with liquid-hot MAGMA.
4. When Chuck Norris exercises, the machine gets stronger.
5. Chuck Norris does not lift weights, weights rise before Chuck Norris.
6. There is no chin under Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
7. The average person can do 80 exercises on the Total Gym. Chuck Norris can do 1,080.
Chuck Norris can do the 6 to 8 Minute Workout in 6 to 8 SECONDS.
A great Pilates exercise on the Total Gym is "Hug-A-Tree". Chuck Norris does not hug trees, he roundhouse kicks them.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
justalonewolf007 said:
I used to watch those hour long commercials just for the fun of it....at 2-3am on ABC...
:whoa: I'll try not to hold that against you, lol. :nener:

Apr 30, 2007
Or...maybe it was because it was the only thing playing on the 3 (sometimes four if I could get my sister to stand behind the TV with the antennas in her hands!) channels that I had.

ToddHawaii

Apr 3, 2000
Chuck!

Remember Karate Kid? Remember the blonde kid that kept beating up Ralph Machio? He was my best friend in high school, and I would watch everyday while Chuch Norris trained Billy for his butt-kickin role, for like six hours at a time - Chuck was and still is "all that." :nod:

ToddHawaii

Apr 3, 2000
A Chuck Norris Story

Okay, Arsenio Hall was interviewing Steven Segal...who arrogantly dists Chuck Norris - telling the world that Chuch was all show, among other not so nice things(Chuck was the highest ranked Black Belt in the world at that time). Chuch finds out and confronts Mr. Segal on the set of one of his films. True Steven Segal nature, in front of his peers/fans, he calls Chuck out. One roundhouse kick, while wearing cowboy boots, and Steven is out cold. :whoa:

Just for fun...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom