MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I hate doing it, but because of the (no) job and health (cancer) situatiion, I've got to sell my toybox trailer and truck that I used to haul it. I thought I'd bring it to the MTR's attention here. It's listed in the for sale section under Gear. I'd love the see these go to a good home. We had a blast with this trailer and are really going to miss it. With God's and the doc's help on the cancer front, and then being able to spend more time looking for a new job, I'll definitely get another one.

This doesn't mean I'm ready to give up riding yet. I've gone through a lot of hell with back pain and overdose of chemo the past 3 weeks. But the past 2-3 days I've felt pretty good, and am hoping to get at leat a little trail riding in. Marie and I went out on my KTM 950 for an 80 mile ride, went to look up Woodsy (gone), and had a great ride. So trail riding again should be just around the corner. I head back to my 1/month visit to Mayo tommorrow, hope all goes green light. (I drive 18 hours for 3 hours of appointment, uhg!).

Now if anyone wants a time-share condo on Hilton Head Island, I can help them out, but thought that may not fit as well on the DRN for sale section.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Man it sucks that you have to sell off some of the toys. I would love to have that camper ( I dont think my Ranger would handle it though ) Hope it all works out for the better.

So seeing as my Ranger wont tow your trailer....Im just gonna have to hold out for your 950 :whoa: :nener:

:) :ride: :)

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I hope it doesn't get to the point of having to sell my 950 or 450 healthwise. I'm trying to stay positive on riding. If someone can get my back pain under control, I'll be OK for awhile at least.

My wife won'tlet me sell the bikes yet because she know what that will do to me. I'm glad she supports me on that.

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
It's good to hear you can still ride.. riding is the one thing that when we do it, everything else goes away... if its only for a few minutes or hours, nothing else matters for just a little bit.. hang in there mark, you gotta be at camp chaos to let people use your bikes !!!!!!stick with it, you can beat this...

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
MWEISSEN said:
I hope it doesn't get to the point of having to sell my 950 or 450 healthwise. I'm trying to stay positive on riding. If someone can get my back pain under control, I'll be OK for awhile at least.

My wife won'tlet me sell the bikes yet because she know what that will do to me. I'm glad she supports me on that.

My backpain was caused by a blood clot brought on by the chemo.. Took them several CT scans to discover it.... They have to be looking for one, it seems, for them to find it.

Top Bottom