Tracks: Design And Concepts

Apr 24, 2007
In the near future(2 weeks) i will be aquiring 2 acres of land that is chock full of sand ,clay, and black dirt.

I intend to build a track and maybe a pipe, but right now i am only at the pen and paper stage. I built a track w/ my cousin when i was 13 or so, but he did all the bulldosing. I can operate the equipment fine but i need to know the secret to getting it right because i will only have the doser for five days.

Also,I wonder if anyone out there knows any websites that show track layouts and such.

Any help would be much appreciated. :debil:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Look at Durtwurx website.. They are the folks that build the Supercross track, and have quite a bit of info there about proper design.

Apr 24, 2007
Thanks man, boy you sure spend alot of time in here, is this your job?

Was builing a berm last night, and got bucked pretty hard, end up losing my wind and my rib cage is pretty sore today.

By the way thanks for the help w/ my kick shaft.

later

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN

No it's not my job.. I'm a webdesigner and general slacker. So, I spend quite a bit of time at the computer. When I get a mental block, I tend to come here and screw off.

I'm not on here quite as much as some of these other guys!

Yes welcome on the help..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…