Apr 24, 2007
In the near future(2 weeks) i will be aquiring 2 acres of land that is chock full of sand ,clay, and black dirt.

I intend to build a track and maybe a pipe, but right now i am only at the pen and paper stage. I built a track w/ my cousin when i was 13 or so, but he did all the bulldosing. I can operate the equipment fine but i need to know the secret to getting it right because i will only have the doser for five days.

Also,I wonder if anyone out there knows any websites that show track layouts and such.

Any help would be much appreciated. :debil:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Look at Durtwurx website.. They are the folks that build the Supercross track, and have quite a bit of info there about proper design.

Apr 24, 2007
Thanks man, boy you sure spend alot of time in here, is this your job?

Was builing a berm last night, and got bucked pretty hard, end up losing my wind and my rib cage is pretty sore today.

By the way thanks for the help w/ my kick shaft.

later

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
dirtbikemayhem said:
Thanks man, boy you sure spend alot of time in here, is this your job?

Was builing a berm last night, and got bucked pretty hard, end up losing my wind and my rib cage is pretty sore today.

By the way thanks for the help w/ my kick shaft.

later

No it's not my job.. I'm a webdesigner and general slacker. So, I spend quite a bit of time at the computer. When I get a mental block, I tend to come here and screw off.

I'm not on here quite as much as some of these other guys!

Yes welcome on the help..

Top Bottom