Tracks near Dallas

RedStreak

Feb 19, 2006
Does anyone know a good track very very near Dallas---or in Dallas for that matter. Also, it needs to be a practice track that a newbie, novice or whatever you call 'em could ride on. (" 'em " meaning me.)

Thanks so much :ride:

Troyboykx125

Sep 11, 2005
I ride out at village creek, and I also am a "newbie" rider. It's closer to Fort Worth....but not too far from Dallas...neway I need someone to ride with if ur interested in meeting up out there sometime lemme know :ride:

RedStreak

Feb 19, 2006
maybe

sounds good... maybe we could meet up and ride, but you have to know that I am a really big newbie haha. I like just started pretty much, I know the clutch and how to ride its just I'm not all that great. Maybe we could a learn a thing or two from each other though. I guess that would work unless you object to riding with an ammateur 13 year old

thanks

JB

F

FLASH 84

Kg 84

Ya i was wonder and good track near dallas i need to know because im going to be down their for a wile so race track or pratice tracks does not matter... post back

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Hope Okie doesn't mind, but this is a link to a web site that does nothing other than list places to ride.

Check this out:

http://www.txtracks.com/

-=jeffd

N

nickolie33

i svillage creek just a practice track or can you go to see races and stuff??

post back

thanks

Mar 11, 2006
village creek

is open for practice as well as great race events:

www.villagecreekmx.com

If you're in the north Dallas area, Skull Creek MX is less than an hour north.

We're open this weekend, both Sat and Sun, gates open at 11am.

Call before you haul: 972-494-0838

Check out the website for info and directions:

Skull Creek MX

BMUU

Jun 15, 2004
How is the skull creek track? It's pretty close to me, maybe I will check it out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…