cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Just wondering(if you build trails), what types of animals you've come across while trail building?. I've came across lots of animals like bears,dear (and the cows) etc. I hate when you hear something rustling around in the bush and ya dont know what it is. So tell me what you've seen.:)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I think the scariest thing I have ever seen while trail building is the neighborhood idiot on his TTR125 flying down the freshly cut trail heading RIGHT toward me!!! As far as wild life goes, well does the idiot on the TTR count? I am lucky enough to see deer sometimes while out riding.

Lee Wilson

Kawierider

Jun 7, 2001
deer

i wasnt building a trail, but i was riding on..i spoked a dear and it almost rammed my brother riding a few minutes behind me...sucked to be him..over the bars and everything.
tim

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
Wild life

I usually see a lot of deer and a week ago, I road up on a small group of turkies. I was riding along at a good speed and saw them and then some of them started to fly. As I got really close, one was still on the ground and I almost ran over it. At the last minute, it took flight and was gone, outa sight.

:scream:

00 KDX 200
Procircuit pipe & silencer
AMA
GNCC

John 300 EXC

~SPONSOR~
Feb 28, 2000
One of our club members was run out of a section of trail we were cutting next to a swamp by an alligator. We never had any more problems from the alligator. However after we no longer saw him for a couple of years, we began to have trouble with beavers making long, short dams through the flat land that contained our trails. It seemed no matter how much of the dam we destroyed, they always rebuilt it before the next weekend. We never were able to out work those beavers!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
filthy sexist pig mode on:
John 300 EXC has beaver problems :p :p
fsp mode off:

We occasionaly have wild pig problems. If you ever see wild piglets, just leave. It's the safest thing.

they do taste good though.

Top Bottom