Ward

Jan 23, 2006
I will be back in Michigan for the long holiday weekend. Any chance of riding outside this weekend anywhere? Horseshoe Lake, Gladwin, St. Helen, Tin Cup? What's the 411?

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Ward, Last weeks thaw dropped the snow pack a bunch. Good ride reports from Tin Cup and Horshoe from last weekend. No new snow to speak of since then. Current problem is the weather forecast. A nasty cold front dropping in this weekend with highs in the single digits. To cold for me.

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
TCTrailrider said:
Ward, Last weeks thaw dropped the snow pack a bunch. Good ride reports from Tin Cup and Horshoe from last weekend. No new snow to speak of since then. Current problem is the weather forecast. A nasty cold front dropping in this weekend with highs in the single digits. To cold for me.

Ah yes, time to turn the grip heaters on. Do I need the snow tires?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Aren't you supposed to be getting some more snow tonight Denny?

I was thinking of riding again this weekend but I dunno about 12 degrees, but those trail conditions last weekend were primo. I could be be coerced. :nod: There wasn't much snow at Evart last weekend.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Fred T said:
Aren't you supposed to be getting some more snow tonight Denny?

I was thinking of riding again this weekend but I dunno about 12 degrees, but those trail conditions last weekend were primo. I could be be coerced. :nod: There wasn't much snow at Evart last weekend.

Forecast is an inch or two, daily for several days. Shouldn't be enough new to change conditions. Should stop by Saturday, no moisture in the air when its that cold.
Evart?, I thought you rode Tin Cup last weekend.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Forecast is an inch or two, daily for several days. Shouldn't be enough new to change conditions. Should stop by Saturday, no moisture in the air when its that cold.
Evart?, I thought you rode Tin Cup last weekend.

I did, but Evart had less snow than Tin Cup by a couple inches so I figured if we did get a few inches it would be better. Why, you thinkin of riding? I ride if you will.....

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Hmmmmm. Think we could get em fired up?

Yeah, but I can't leave early Sat I got to get my wifes oil changed in her car first.

Man I just went out side and it's 18 degrees and windy...thats some cold stuff! Brrrrrrrr.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
This is sounding more and more like ice riding weather...Yea baby...bring it on.. Bikes are studded up and ready to roll... Just got in some nice trials fenders last night to make front safety fenders. Working on getting my kids bikes ready for now then if I get ambitious Ill start studding up the 2-fiddy.

Top Bottom