dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
I checked my pm's, and in the inbox screen I had 2 messages from truespode. In the place where its supposed to say his screen name thing it said [deleted user]

Also in his posts it says that he's registered as a guest??

Whats happening?:think

did he go :uh:

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Ahhhhhh-phooey!

Ivan -aka- Truespode is like a barnacle on DRN's bilge. ;)

His barnacleness is a big-big part of this joint. :D

At least as long as Gomer remains tied up securely and held hostage in the Mod' room, Ivan will hang around ---- I hope. :)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Ivan (truespode) has been here way longer than me I know, he wasn't always truespode though, once a mod (with that catchy avatar) then relinquished his position, and maybe back? He just can't leave, then who would be okie's whipping boy ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Truespode is a moderator (after a year long vacation). There was a problem with his user file, we deleted it, he re-registered to fix the problem.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okie's lying, Ivan got really pissed off about the RMD forum being closed, Okie told him to shove it, so Truespode said yeah, like up your arse. Ivan told me everything, says he has seen the light and prefers to spend time with Bob 'Platypus' Mallard at the boys club. :(

;)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
Okie's lying, Ivan got really pissed off about the RMD forum being closed, Okie told him to shove it, so Truespode said yeah, like up your arse. Ivan told me everything, says he has seen the light and prefers to spend time with Bob 'Platypus' Mallard at the boys club. :(

;)
And then he hooked up with Twin Spar and went to Thumps house and stole his bike. ;)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Now if only we could get rid of taraker.... :moon:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by yzguy15
Now if only we could get rid of taraker.... :moon:

From what I hear taraker will be joining pitsally.com as Tarah_Cookie :)

Top Bottom