Turkey Bay KY (Land Between the Lakes)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I ask this while there is still snow on the ground here but my calendar is full until at least the third weekend of March anyway. When does everyone see as a good weekend for a cabin rental and reunion of good riding buddies?

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
We are planning a ride down there April 18-20. Hopefully we can get 30+ people to attend! Details should be posted here around the begining of April

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Forgive my ignorance but who is we? A bunch (15 or 20) of us got together there late last year and planned to make it a bi-annual deal. There were a handful of locals and then a bunch of us out-of-towners got a cabin together. If you are talking about another group and we co-ordinate we might be able to get 40 or more for the same weekend.

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Oh thats my bad I should have elaberated on the "we". I meant CAL, me & Al_PIV (thumpertalk).

I had brought it up in another thread and CAL PM'd me with information about your guy's plan for a bi-anual get together. Since we (me and al) were planning an event of the same nature and same time we (CAL, me and AL) decided to try and co-cordinate the event. As far as I know april 18-20 will be the dates, but obviously that will be kicked around when it is closer. We (CAL and I) haven't talked much about it because it is still a ways away.

I believe there are a few people from ohio and illinois and 10+ from indiana planning on going (as for our group anyway). There might be more but I'll have to check with al when it's closer.

I hope to get a couple of camera's (helmet & regular) & people willing to spend a lil' time working them (not much). I wanna make a DVD of the ride, that everyone will be able to buy at cost. An 1hour DVD will take like 2 hrs of video, but with 2-3 days we can hopefully get more and make it a real nice "movie" (kinda like "day in the dirt") I'm not sure if it will work out, but we'll see.

I hope everything works out as I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys!!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Very cool, I am trying to remember who all went the last time we got together. A partial list is as follows:

Me
BigLou
SFCcrash
Corey
Lonnie
Darby
SuperDave
JayBird
WaltCMoto & Bob
Bob
MikeB
Patrick (or Paddy)
IrishEKU
YZ400Guy
MotorMichael & Lee
TRSRider
Mike
YamaHauler

If I missed anyone I apologize!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Plan on Eddie, I'll see what we can do for a KC crew to make it, our local harescramble series kicks off this month, as well as, the Missouri series. We are wanting to hit some races and enjoy some group rides. Keep this thread going and just see what dates fall into place.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Jason, I am wanting to definitely hit more of the MHSC races this year also. Give me a heads up which ones you guys are thinking about going to. I also have plans to make a ride up in Illinois this spring so scheduling is going to be the big thing for me this year.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Jason, I am wanting to definitely hit more of the MHSC races this year also.

Dude, don't miss the June 22nd race in Warrensburg, make sure GSR comes too! That course is so fun, running ridge tops and there are maybe 2 rocks on the whole place, never any atv's on this property, all fairly wide and fast single track.

Other than that, Polo, Sedalia and Smithville will prolly be on our list. Missouri series has top notch courses and scoring. We are trying to support our other local series the most though.

AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
Eddie---we might consider that ride also. We have never been there, but several of our friends have and we would like to try it. Let me know.

P.S. I hope your knee is healing nicely. Say hi to GSR.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom