CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Colemanapp and a group of about 8 guys are coming to LBL to ride Sept. 10-12. I figure us locals can show them around. Anyone is welcome to come ride. Mike, Patrick, Eddie, Jay...you guys coming?

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
I have a 10 year class reunion on that weekend. Seems like your planning is always great for me Cal. I'll see you some other weekend. All of the rest are open!
With a few exceptions being LL :aj: :aj:

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Corey I will plan on it as I have not had a good weekened ride in a while. Give me a call when you get this. I will tell mikeb he is out of town right now.

PG

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Patrick, I talked with Mike yesterday. He's getting the OK from the boss. Gotta run...

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
We're all fired up to go. We're still not sure who all is in yet but so far we have 6 guys and 2060 cc's confirmed. The boys like the idea of the locals tour since none of us have been there. We'll bring some canned souvenirs from St. Louis for post ride. Thanks again Corey for rallying some troops in your area to show us around.

Bob

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Corey - i am going to really try to make it as i have only been able to ride a few times this year and September 11 weekend will be the last time i get to ride (except for maybe DW04) since my Masters program starts on the 18th of September.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
That sounds great to me... Ill probably leave Friday the 10th around noon or 1:00 to head out that way since I may have to leave Sat to go out of town..

J

Last edited:

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Is the plan to camp at the usual spot on the left across from the generator camping area ???

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
jcramin said:
Is the plan to camp at the usual spot on the left across from the generator camping area ???

I don't want to speak for the guys camping, but that is the best spot to camp. It isn't across from the generator area though. The 24 hr. generator area is at the very end of the road, right on the water.

For those who don't know...the spot we're talking about is the first parking lot on the left. About 1/2 mile down the road past the guard gate. Good wooded area.

Who all is going to come Friday and camp?

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
We'll be in by Friday night. I think my cousin's bringing his airstream so we have a shower. It doesn't use a generator so it shouldn't matter where we go. We were just gonna eye up the place and set down where it looks good. Can't miss that airstream.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I just talked w/ eddie,and he gave me the heads up on the ride. I am tempted. I gotta see what this week holds in store for me in the ways od a job first. also, I will talk with a couple other people,and see if I can pick up a few other pulses if I go..................

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
RAHRAH said:
I have a 10 year class reunion on that weekend.

You're missing a ride (with me) for a class reuinion!!?? John...your excuses keep getting more lame with every ride.... Atleast come up with something better than that. :moon:

Oh...and...we're saving ya a spot for the RV at Cooperland...

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
CAL said:
There are no strangers in KY! Especially if they ride dirtbikes. :)

Only brother-cousin's!!!!!!!!!!!! If they ride dirtbikes then there's another plus in thier favor.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
CAL said:
You're missing a ride (with me) for a class reuinion!!?? John...your excuses keep getting more lame with every ride.... Atleast come up with something better than that. :moon:

Oh...and...we're saving ya a spot for the RV at Cooperland...

That is a bad excuse......I mean we all know no one from Arkansas graduated High school so to say you have a reunion- c'mon. Be honest you parole officer won't let you leave the state and the ankle beeper goes out of range greater than 50 miles of West Helena.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Im trying to discover Reno. If we cant get it together, Im just gonna go on and go to dirtweek instead.
Cory you want to ride out to Reno with me in a new MH. Ive got to get a load together if not Im going to DW.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
RAHRAH said:
Im trying to discover Reno. If we cant get it together, Im just gonna go on and go to dirtweek instead.
Cory you want to ride out to Reno with me in a new MH. Ive got to get a load together if not Im going to DW.

If there is any way I can go to Reno, I'd love to. BUT I don't see it happening. After DW, I'm going to be very lucky to keep the bike. Our adoption process is rolling, and I have to come up with quite a few thousand dollars somewhere. And there is a high possiblity that we will have our baby by February. I'll have to play that one by ear. I thought about giving up DW this year for Reno, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet (and ride with) Malcom Smith.

What's this KX250?? Are your eyes slanted now?

Top Bottom