the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Ok - here we go again ....

Sunday ~ September 7th

TWMC's 1st annual Blazen Trails Enduro @ the Mud Pots (near Red Mountain)

Directions:

Take I-15 north to HWY 395 (16 miles). Take HWY 395 north to Trona Road, just past Red Mountain (68 miles). Turn right on Trona Road, go about 7 miles to the Mud Pots. Look for TWMC arrows pointing to the left, follow arrows to camp.

From Los Angeles: Take the 14 FWY towards Palmdale about 90 miles. Make a slight right onto Randsburg / Red Rock Road, go about 12.16 miles. Then turn right onto Randsburg / Red Rock Road, go about 9.45 miles (yes, the same road). Right turn onto HWY 395, go about 1.5 miles. Left onto Trona Road, go about 7 miles to the Mud Pots. Look for TWMC arrows pointing to the left, follow arrows to camp

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
course that's my drill weekend. Sorry no can do :(

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Can't wait, I'm in :yeehaw:

I'll be there around 3 on Sat to ride and camp out if anyone else is going early.

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs
No can do. I'll be at the river.

WHIPPED :moon: :moon: :moon:

Soon you'll be trading in the dirt bike for some nice drapes and matching couch. :thumb:

The river's probrably a good call as it's supposed to be hot and humid.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I'm heading out on Saturday as well. I plan on arriving around 5 or so. Scar, what do you drive, I'll look for you.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Ill be at the river, but I will be ready soon. ;)

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Weather report is predicting highs of about 97. That's actually a nice dip from regular temps of 105. As long as we finish before noon, we should be somewhat comfortable.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I already promised to be at my bro'-in-laws football season opener kick-off party. All the guys at work will be there, and since I'm the newbie I need to rub shoulders a little bit with the old-timers. (Where's that kissing butt icon?)

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
The start time has been moved back to 8 AM on Sunday ... FYI.

Top Bottom