the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
:) Sunday, February 15th
Start Time 9 AM

TWMC Outing - 12th annual SweetHeart Enduro, at El Mirage dry lake (near Adelanto). Curtis Cram, Jeff Browne and company.

Directions:

Take I-15 north to HWY 395 (16 miles). Take HWY 395 north to Adelanto (14 miles). Turn left on Crippen Road and follow it until it dead-ends, right on Koala Road and follow it until the pavement ends, left on El Mirage Road (you'll travel a total of about 6 miles on these 3 roads to get to the BLM access road turn off). Turn right on BLM access road toward El Mirage dry lake, follow TWMC arrows to camp (about 2 miles).

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
There's always next month ... have fun in Ridgecrest.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'll be there early Sunday Am. No camping for me as Saturday is Valintines Day. Eel if you get it, I could really use an advance copy of the route sheet rather than fumble around Sunday AM with it. See you there :thumb:

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I might show up Sunday morning. I'll know for sure later in the week. If you don't mind I will try and get on the the same minute as one of you computer controlled riders. That way its just like a ride, I try and keep up. Only difference is you don't have to wait for me, I'll just follow ribbon.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
oldandslo said:
If you don't mind I will try and get on the the same minute as one of you computer controlled riders.

Your always welcome.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Ill be there, no computer, and no attempt a timekeeping, Ill just follow along. Ill get there early Sunday AM, any sugestions on how early to sign up and stuff. I guess Ill need to barge in as a guest of sombody until I join up.

Chris

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
I'll be there, but without the wife and kids this time. My wife said it was to cold at the UEA for her. she's not caming till spring. I can't ride or race to well with the kids by myself. I'll get there Saturday and I'll be looking for someone to minute with. I don't have a computer, just roll chart, bicycle odometer and clock. I raced the UEA with Wayne and Van and did okay. I was first looser in my class, not to bad. Just stalled to much and starting the husky under pressure is a chore.

Eric if you or any others get there Saturday and you ride some I'd like to come along. Plus maybe I could get on someones minute. I'm new to the club, made two events and hope to be voted in by now. I'll be camping out of my white Chevy van, 2002 Hus TE-570.

thanks

Ed

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'll be there early Sunday morning. Scar and I can get everyone signed up no problem. We will only be able to get 4 on one row, but we'll figure something out.

If Dingoe is the 1st guy there then we should all park by him ... white van, big Husky 4-stroke.

The more the merrier for sure ... the Sweetheart is usually a fun one.

Scar - if I get the sheet in advance I'll send it to you ... otherwise we'll get you set up on Sunday with the WatchDog .... no worries.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Still haven't changed my tube out from last month's race. Hopefully I'll get around to doing the work before this weekend.
See everybody early Sunday morning.

plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
Ohhh I can't wait... I'm planning to get there late Friday night or Early Saturday. I'm going to attempt to park away from the crowd, but not sure if any of you want park close to me and my generator. I'm sure the kids will be up late watching movies Saturday night. The wife is on the fence for this one right now, may be just me and the boys again. If she don't come, I'll have a spare warm bed in the 5th wheel if anyone is interested. She's not always keen on strange guys sleeping in there with her, at least not when I'm around.

There is a good chance that my son may try his first novice X race this month, so I doubt any of you want to be on our minute. We'll probably wait until Sunday Morning to sign up, hoping to get a very late minute.

I would like to try the GPS challenge Saturday if anyone is interested in joining me.

deano...

Look the DRN dude got my old nickname back for me.... Yeah :yeehaw:

Last edited:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'll be in Reno Thursday to Monday so you guys will have to try and have fun without me. I'm in for next months enduro 4 sure. I might even bring the rent-a-family again.

Scott - for Petes sakes get that damn tube fixed.

BTW - anyone interested in a Pacemaker P3 enduro computer? Mine is up for sale.

plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
thumbs said:
I'm in for next months enduro 4 sure.

Thumbs, are you not going to ride the Boar this year? It's the same weekend as the club event I believe. I just mailed my entry off yesterday.

thumbs said:
BTW - anyone interested in a Pacemaker P3 enduro computer? Mine is up for sale.

How much you asking for it? Are you switching to a Watchdog?

deano...

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm not sure if I'll do the Wild Boar this year. If I do it will be a last minute thing.

$200 for the P3. Has the thumb control, and audiable alarm. Never had a problem with it.

More than likely I'll get the watchdog.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
the Eel said:
Scar - if I get the sheet in advance I'll send it to you ... otherwise we'll get you set up on Sunday with the WatchDog .... no worries.

Got the sheet from the other Tim :thumb:

Eel you da watchdog man :worship:

I've got to look up in the manual the trick on how to program reseting our milage back to 0 mid race, and figure out to put in the 15min. break.

I'm looking forward to it :yeehaw:

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
2strok4fun said:
Scar-

Ill bring ya a gallon of GP-7 :thumb:

Right on :aj:

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Can someone pass the route sheet on to me.

PM or cattldog@netzero.net

It'll make it an easy weekend if I get my sheet ready fri or so.

Thanks Ed

Eel Good luck selling the Husky if it was a 250 or 360 I'd like it, but a 125 just won't pull my fat lump around.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Scar- On the ICO you dont enter the 15 minute pause. I think it just gets absorbed in the reset.

3 37.0
4 37.3
5 37.6
6 37.9
========
15 MIN
BREAK

========
RESET
TO 0.0
========
________
MPH = 24
22 0

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I read up on it, on the watchdog you enter it as a layover. which is like a reset only you enter a speed of 0 for the period of time.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
scar tissue said:
I read up on it, on the watchdog you enter it as a layover. which is like a reset only you enter a speed of 0 for the period of time.

That's right. But - you also need to make sure you enter the reset as well, with the WatchDog that is.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
brett r said:
On the procomp you have to enter it as free time or you will be running real hot.

Guess I should be a little more careful who I take advice from.

Top Bottom