oilspot

Sep 11, 2006
I tried joining the loudsucks forums but have been unable to get a confirmation email.
I've posted a similar thread in the 2stroke section but haven't got very much response. (sorry for the double post! I've just been holding off replacing the silencer untill I get some more info)
I've got a 92' rmx250 with a new procircuit pipe. I've currently running a stock rm silencer. I'd like to put a super quiet silencer on the bike. Nobody's giving any bolt on applications so I'll most likely need to use a universal. I'll need a silencer that forest approved because I'll spend most my time on blm land.

There is a large housing development very close too some sections of closed riding area to my house. At this point I'm just trying to keep the rev's down when I'm close to this area.

oilspot

Sep 11, 2006
We'll I'm down to the wire, and have to get a silencer so I guess I'll go with the turbine core 2 universal. Mabey add a db snorkle later.

Still hope that I'll get some response from the loudsucks forum as far as signing up.

mongial

Oct 28, 2006
Is the developement you are referring to in the Dona Anna mountain area? If so I am out there with place_last (another DR forum junky) nearly every Sunday. Let me know if you would like to go riding some day! As for the silencer, you've got me stumped. I have searched many web based places and have not seen many options for your bike.

oilspot

Sep 11, 2006
mongial said:
Is the developement you are referring to in the Dona Anna mountain area? If so I am out there with place_last (another DR forum junky) nearly every Sunday. Let me know if you would like to go riding some day! As for the silencer, you've got me stumped. I have searched many web based places and have not seen many options for your bike.
I'm not sure if it has a true name. There's a road named quesenbery out on west picacho. You just go down quesenbery to the end (about 1 mile) and it drops into trails that seem to go for miles. A long time friend just told me that I can hit trails from there that will take me all the way out to radium springs. Cool thing about it is that I live just on the other side of picacho from quesenberry, So the trailhead (if you want to call it that) is not even a mile from my house.
I've spoken with placelast a few times over these forums. I've gave him fair warning that I'm a beginner rider and keeping up is not one of my strongpoints thus far.
thanks for the invite!!! Look forward to meeting you.

mongial

Oct 28, 2006
I know exactly where your talking about. Beginner to expert, all are welcome with us! If I wanted to go out and get stessed about someone I would go to work!!!!! That is a fun place to ride and I believe place_last lives in the same area! When ever you would like to go out let me know!

Top Bottom