V-Force II on '00 300 EXC Review

KruncH

~SPONSOR~
Jun 15, 1999
After hearing how good the reviews are about the V-Force II, I decided to install it on my 2000 300 EXC. I made sure the jetting was correct before installing it making sure that any effect would be due to the V-Force. Wow, I was totally amazed at how good this thing is. I once put a Boyesen Rad valve in an older KDX 200 and I never got the boost this thing gives.

The throttle response increased significantly and it seems as though it has a little more over rev. For $129.99, this is the best bolt on mod I can thank of. I had heard from others that on the 300, you have to lean the jetting some. I believe this is true. My setup is: main 175, pilot 42, slide-7, needle CEJ-3. Before the install, the bike ran perfect in 75-degree temps. The first ride after the install was in 45-50 degree temps and it ran perfect. In the 75-degree range it now runs slightly rich. Time to tweak again.

Bottom Line: My friends and I all experienced the before and after effect and we all agree you can feel the difference in the seat of your pants. Two thumbs up for the V-Force II!!!

Roosting in East Texas

Top Bottom