will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
if any of you are members of fredmiranda.com, get over there into the sports section and vote for squid! he's up against a lot of good competition, and a little great competition, but is actually holding his own in a close race. he's got a well deserved 13% of the vote, and the only other one i saw in the "part 2" voting that has more has 15%.

go show "the freds" what a reall sports shot looks like!!!

wp.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Thanks for the heads up Will, I haven't been to Fred's in months. I'll make sure I go over and give Emile's work some love from home tonight.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Done.
Man, there's some good shots in there!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chili said:
Done, Emile got my vote but that shot of Paul Alesse's that is leading is priceless.

+1

Okie and I both got some good ideas of shots of our grandsons there!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Done. Squid got my vote. I always loved that Villy shot. He's hanging in there pretty well so far!

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Hey thanks guys. I was wondering why I was staying up there so long. I would have to say that my favorite shot (other than mine) is the one by "Username" There is just something about that shot that just makes me go WOW.

We'll see if I make it into the top 10, then the voting starts all over again. How cool would it be to have a moto photo as the best sports photo of the year at Fred’s? Maybe I would start to get some responses to my posts over there.

Top Bottom