CCCnurse

Oct 30, 2005
Ok.. Spoke with the event chairman today. Decided to eliminate the studded front tire class and make it studded front and rear.

What ever the AMA states in it's rule book as a studded tire, is what we will allow.

The youth class will run after the adult classes run.

Both the studded and non-studded classes will run together just like a normal H/S format with possibly more time between the start of the classes.

RJ

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Will your HS and Ice races be going on at the same time? Also do you guys allow both sides of the ice tires studded? I believe its a AMA rule change this year?

Richter415

Jun 23, 2006
Mr. Nurse,
Please call my boss and convince him I need to ride this event. The only other favor is that I would need a new 530 to ride in the race. If you could help with both of these requests it would b e appreciated.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I heard the race went well and the riders had a good time. About 40 riders total. 4 mile course some what groomed and really nice.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I'd be happy to post the results on the D14 HS website if someone can forward them to me.....mspore@yahoo.com......Glad to hear it was a good event!

CCCnurse

Oct 30, 2005
Just got them today from the HS Chairman. If anybody has pictures I would be happy to post them on the VTR website. I only have 2 pictures from the HS.
RJ

RJ, I am not sure who in the mini class was studded and who was rubber, 2 had studs.

Result from mini class Talon Soenksen #1, Justin Lijewski and Wade Sturgeon

rubber class James Saline #1, Kirk Semlow #2, Thomas Woods # 3. Total # in class was 13

studded tires Travis Tude Thout #1, Aaron Wegner #2, Ron Sharphorn #3. Total # in class was 25

There were was a hard fought battle between Wegner and Tude Thout, with Wegner leading all but 2 laps of the 7 lap race Tude Thout lead the 1st lap and the one that counted the most, the final one. Great race men.

Brad Botzau

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
skippy1277 said:
Results? Cant find em anywhere.

I received some of the results and forwarded them onto Mr. Becker, who is going to be running the website. I believe that he has them all now. He'll post 'em as soon as he can.

Top Bottom