Wanted: Stock KTM Pipe '99 300E

JoeCharge

Mar 13, 2000
The stock pipe on my '99 300E has been banged and repaired so many times it is becoming unrepairable. I may be the only person in the world that actually hit the pipe so hard that it cracked the eline carbon fiber pipe guard. If I have to pay full price to purchase a new pipe I'll go with an aftermarket version. On the other hand I have been completely satified with the stock pipe and would not hesitate to put another just like it on again. It occured to me that there may be other KTM riders that pulled the stock pipe and replaced it with something that they liked more as soon as they bought the bike. These people may have a perfectly good stock pipe in thier garage that they have no use for. If I can locate one of those pipes at a reasonable cost I would certainly like to save some money.

If anybody has a stock pipe in good condition that would fit my bike please send me an email with the condition (hopefully new), the model and year of the bike the pipe was taken from and the price that you are asking.
email me at mlcktmguy@aol.com
Thanks

Top Bottom