AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
I'm going to either head out to the 500 or the track at highway 51 and I-35 this weekend. Both tracks have been rebuild recently. You know you want to come!

If you're nice enough, I might get out on the trails, but if you get me on the tight single track be forewarned, I'll bitch about it and run into every tree out there.

As long as I'm riding I'm happy though. Last time I checked it was supposed to be in 60s all weekend.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Rumors are me, gorp, crashnburn and a new guy will be at the 500 on Saturday.
No time set yet, but 10AM is likely.
I would expect a few more of the 'usual suspects' to make an appearance.
This would be a shake-down cruise for the following weekend's carnage.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
henry, cooperland is having open practice tomorrow (friday). i won't be there though, i'm at a seminar in okc.

i'll be racing cooperland sunday.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm fighting the flu and its winning. I'm probably out.

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
Jay, I saw that Cooperland was having practice but I have class until 12:30. Don't want to spend the cash for just a little bit of riding.

Craig, I think I'll make it Saturday. I'm always up for mischief at the 500. Let me know a set time and I'll be there.

Hope you get to feeling better DWreck.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Henry,
I've got a tennis get-together on Sat. morning, 9:30.
I'll probably make it to the 500 around noon, or later.
Sorry about the flu,Derek. At least you'll be back to good health for your sis's wedding!
Gorp is going to meet a Guy Saturday, I don't know what time, yet. I'd bet that he'll be out there before I get there.
See ya Saturday!

gorp

Nov 19, 2005
I'm shoot'n for 10:30'ish on Saturday. I'll keep an eye out for ya around noon. Derek, hope you start to feel better!

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
Hang in there DWreck, the stuff will go away. I had it late last week and through the weekend. Feeling much better now.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Hmmmm, feeling better. I might make it after all. Noonish

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
Oh great, now I'll get to eat DWreck's roost. Perfect.

Crashandburn......if I feel like moving on Sunday I'll come back out more than likely. I need to get a lot of seat time in by next weekend.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm out this weekend. My Dad's is still recovering from surgery so I'll be pulling hospital duty.

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
I'd forgotten how much work it is to ride that tight single track.

I'm sure Craig got plenty of entertainment watching me deflect off everything in sight. I can't count how many times I nearly lost it. Sorry you had to get stuck behind me! :)

I need to go back to the track and let you crazy woodsy folks be. :coocoo:

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Brian, how's the recovery going? I know how comforting it is to have someone there for help and support. Being down and out is bad enough, I can't imagine it with no family there!

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Henry, you did great, 'specially on the KTM.
I think just a couple more loops on it and we'll win you back from 'Darth Jay', and the dark side! :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks guys. Dad is improving. They pulled the NG tube out this morning and just took a chest xray. He's been up and walked a small amount, passed some fluids and solids:yikes:. It will be a slow recovery. My wife and I are going to bring him to our house when he is released later this week. When he is getting around real good or real aggrivated with us, we'll take him home.:)

toyotadad

Feb 10, 2006
Hey Craig, Brian and the rest of you guys that rode the 500 Saturday, my name is Bob Soukup and I was the one all over the place on the 450 Honda. Had a great time with you all. Wanted to say thanks for the tour and the patience. Maybe get together again some time. See everyone at Sipio

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
AssistSuper said:
I'm sure Craig got plenty of entertainment watching me deflect off everything in sight. I can't count how many times I nearly lost it. Sorry you had to get stuck behind me! :)

he's used to it. he had to ride behind me last time. i think he just sits back there laughing at us moto guys.

bob soukup? i used to race with a soukup at allen ranch back in the late 80's. he rode hondas. i can't remember the first name. is it you?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
toyotadad said:
That would be me. Sam was the guy who ran the show back then. What's your name?

i'm jay bissell. i rode 250 novice, honda number 21.

yeah, sam jones and his wife ran the races then. i liked them.

williamson425

Nov 8, 2005
Im gonna school you guys on woods n trails one of these days hahahahaaaa ok but really.. whats up Jay. Going to state race this weekend ? Is Kendall not racing anymore ?, seems your racing all the time now and not her haha.

Top Bottom