Washougal Photos

Washougal Pics

Just a couple of shot from Washougal... promise to get a better camera and a press pass soon :)

Ramsy, Ping and Ivan... "okay, if we stack 'em just right..."

Attachments

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Very Nice! I'm so jealous... I've never been to a national.

Hey, It was SO cool to get the chance to go to Washougal... GREAT surroundings and man would I like to ride on that dirt!

Thanks to Pokie and his Freq. Flier miles!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Thanks Okie and Erik for the pictures! Yeah - that track does look sweet! And all of the fans wearing jeans in July also makes it a tempting track to want to ride!! :) I was so happy to see that K-Dub won both motos - he has been my favorite rider since I got into this whole MX thing!! He is behind RC by 40-something points... and there are 3 races left - never know what can happen!! (BTW - I believe Kevin finished 2nd and 3rd in the 250 MX points in '99 and '00 - about time for a 1st, huh?) I am also glad to see Timmy Ferry still up there now that the season is starting to wind down! Go #14 and #15!! :confused:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Originally posted by Okiewan
Digital cams aren't the best for action :(
Pretty good shots though. I'm surprised Mike didn't knock you down...

if he knew what I've been saying about him, he may have :eek:

No kidding on the RC shot, I honestly thought I was going to catch a bar... he got a lot closer than where he is in the pic, talk about getting roosted... ouch.

I know what you mean Okiewan

Sometimes you feel as though you should wear gear even when you're a spectator.:scream:

Very nice pictures.

Last edited:
nice pictures,i could not go to the race, iam only about 45 min from the track i have run on it its a fun track i like the big down hill what a rush