Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
DW weather 10/1 thru 10/5, Forecast for Stillwater.

chance of scattered showers tues. & wed. 30%-40%
0% thur., fri., sat. Highs all week, mid to upper 70s
Lows , low to mid 50s

it don't get much better than that! :yeehaw:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Raining west of Cooperland and heading that way.This is good. It could use agood rain to settle the dust. Problem is in Oklahoma it can rain three inches in one spot. A mile away it won't get a drop.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
raining now (wednesday nite) in eastern oklahoma. some of it pretty heavy. i wonder if it's going to get dw?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Wasnt raining when I left there about 915pm.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hey guys how about a local 3 day forecast update?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Weather.com current Stillwater forecast:

Day/Date/Weather/Hi/Lo/Precip %

Thu Oct 03 AM T-Storms 82°/63° 40 %
Fri Oct 04 Partly Cloudy 75°/54° 20 %
Sat Oct 05 Sunny 77°/51° 20 %
Sun Oct 06 Partly Cloudy 72°/49° 20 %

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Whew! Thats better than what I got off some other site that showed 80% today 50% friday and puffy clouds on Saturday.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Local forcast here is as follows:

Thursday 82 High 40% chance of rain
Friday 75 High/ 57 Low 30% chance of rain
Saturday 75 High/ 50 Low 0% chance of rain
Sunday 69 High/ 51 Low 40% chance of rain

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
And now for really happened… …weather wise...

It was still hot at DW'02 on Thursday. The local weathermen predicted a front to move through with showers/thunder boomers on Wednesday night. (I thought to myself, that would be perfect since I would be there from Thursday through Saturday. But, I had to leave Friday night due to injury sustained in the Team Harescramble, but that is a story for another thread...)

Back to the weather...

So all day Thursday it was sorta hot. We played mostly on the big MX track and later rode the trail loop. My guest, Todd, had to go back to his house (50 minutes away) after we finished riding to get a 125 running for his nephew (who by the way, never showed due to car problems). I went with Todd to help him out with the 125. We watched the weather forecast while getting the 125 in shape, and it was obvious that Cooperland would get rain that night. So when we were finished with the 125 we went back to C’Land to set up camp. After that I watched the Dirt Bag band under the Big Top (bswift introduced the musicians that way at least) for one song. That was around 11:30 PM or so… Went back to the tent and got ready for the storm to hit. It was easy rain for the first 15-20 minutes and then the heavy rain hit for about another 15-20 minutes. It was exactly what the trails needed! (Note: We rode the trail loop on Thursday and the trails were dusty.) After the rain and during the team Harescrambles, the trails were PERFECT! The temperatures also came down with the rain front. Friday turned into a great day to ride. Brownie had to put in an extra effort to get the MX track in shape after the rain.

Right now, out there at C’Land, I would say it is probably in the 60’s (maybe high 50’s). And check this out, in some places in NE Oklahoma it is predicted to be in the high 40’s for a low temperature tonight! Tomorrow, it is predicted to be in the mid 70’s in NE Oklahoma, with a slight chance of rain Saturday night.

BTW, got a charlie-horse in my left quadricept on the first lap of the team Harescrambles. Not a major injury by any means, but it did make me walk with limp for the rest of the day. I expect it to be very tight when I wake up on Saturday morning. That is one reason we left tonight (Friday). The other being my guest, Todd, twisting his ankle on the big MX track at the uphill doubles section. We decided to bail and not to push it in the MX races on Sunday, oh well… …my guest and I had a GREAT time any way!

Top Bottom