Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
yep just last weekend i finally hit the trails agian for the first time this year and the first time since my wolf child and slow joe went to kalkaska last fall. let me put it this way im errr out of shape ill leave it at that hehehe. ive gained back 25lbs and i havent been to the gym in 4 to 5 weeks so my arse is fat again and the muscle's cant take the beating. i rode sat at white cloud a nice and easy trail right hehe :rotfl: sure it kicked my butt hehe i piddled out at the beaver dam.

man getting older and out of shape sucks hehe. anyway i had a blast even though i still feel sore today, but im looking to get back out this weekend on sunday perhaps if anybody else is going. and im thinking of the baldwin area.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
I cant believe you drove RIGHT BY MY HOUSE and didnt ask me to go... You sir, suck big donky. :nener:

I saw on that other crappy site that you are trying to get a baldwin ride going... If you do it saturday and wanna do the driving, I'm in. call me. :ride:

oh ya... glad to have you back. :cool:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
i cant do the saturday thing as ill be working alot of saturdays and this sat is a day i cant miss as im only one of 2 guys who can run conduit and the other guy is 67 and most of the time not in the mood heheh so he takes a bit to get going on it hehe. i should be on 1st shift with in 2 or 3 years depending on when his wife retires. this is comming from him and hes the only other sparky we have other than me. so im sitting in the vulchers spot hehehe.

any way i got the same thing from good ole yzman as to why i didnt call him or anybody else, and if you read the other post well i didnt even know until waaaaay late friday night ...er make that sat morning at about 2am when i got done hehe. i didnt figure anybody would want me calling at 2 am. so i just called the other guys at 8am when i knew they were on thier way and i was already a hour into the drive.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
WOW there is like commas and periods in those sentences. Still not a single capital letter used but getting better overall.

I almost understood what you were saying that time. :whoa:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I'd ask Yzman to see his teaching credentials before I took any critisizm from him Zuker.. I think he uses his spell check, his thesaurus, his sentence maker on EVERYTHING he publishes.. Friggen engineers are like that...
Just keep riding!! It gets better and funner the older ya get!!!
Woodsy :ride:

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Godzuki said:
i cant do the saturday thing as ill be working alot of saturdays and this sat is a day i cant miss as im only one of 2 guys who can run conduit and the other guy is 67 and most of the time not in the mood heheh so he takes a bit to get going on it hehe. i should be on 1st shift with in 2 or 3 years depending on when his wife retires. this is comming from him and hes the only other sparky we have other than me. so im sitting in the vulchers spot hehehe.

any way i got the same thing from good ole yzman as to why i didnt call him or anybody else, and if you read the other post well i didnt even know until waaaaay late friday night ...er make that sat morning at about 2am when i got done hehe. i didnt figure anybody would want me calling at 2 am. so i just called the other guys at 8am when i knew they were on thier way and i was already a hour into the drive.
now way I can do sunday. I have to work that night and I really dont like pushing it that close. I'd need to be home no later than 6:30-7

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well im thinking of one of these trails- little O, tincup (your favorite wolfy), lincoln hills. and meeting there at 9am, and hopefully getting back before 4pm

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Godzuki said:
well im thinking of one of these trails- little O, tincup (your favorite wolfy), lincoln hills. and meeting there at 9am, and hopefully getting back before 4pm
If we can be back by the time I specified.... I'm in. swing by and pick me up on your way north and I'll help with fuel. :cool:

The trail doesnt matter :ride:

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Jim I need you to call me to meet up @ 616-724-7620 or 616-583-9283 the number I have for you isnt working.

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
Godsuzki,
I'm moving to Battle Creek on the 30th...
I'll be working either second or third shift at Duncan...
July 10th is my start date and I have a few days to waste if you want to show me around, I'll have my Ninja with me..
Jonathan

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
sure we can do that. wolfy my number isnt working for you. hmm is it a cell number your trying to call. that might be my old cell number from the last contractor.

here

home 269 544 1350
cell 269 873 4403 ill try to call you tomorrow. whats a good time for ya.
ohh and we are going to ride the little O sunday meeting at 9am at 32nd street parking lot for anybody else that wants to go. ill be picking you up wolfy at 6:30-7am

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Hey Jim--usually up after 3pm or so.

Bon (Scott's at work)

Better not wake me up on Sun.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Godzuki said:
sure we can do that. wolfy my number isnt working for you. hmm is it a cell number your trying to call. that might be my old cell number from the last contractor.

here

home 269 544 1350
cell 269 873 4403 ill try to call you tomorrow. whats a good time for ya.
ohh and we are going to ride the little O sunday meeting at 9am at 32nd street parking lot for anybody else that wants to go. ill be picking you up wolfy at 6:30-7am

Sounds like a plan... I'll give you a call later on. :cool:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hey wolfy can you send me a link to that site we talked about last night. ohh and im headed into work in a few and once i get there i may not answer the phone, as the big boss man will be wandering around today, so i may just hold off on the phone for a bit.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I couldn't take it anymore. It was raining so hard my goggles were useless. riding without almost killed me as my contacts were going all wonky. I was having a blast other than my contacts. I loved those rivers flowing down the trail.

When I passed Jim I knew I had to make tracks as my vision was getting worse and worse. I made it to the Big O cuttout and called it quits. I couldn't see anymore. I slapped my foggy goggles on and hit the road back to the truck. Rain at 50mph hurts like hell.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Oh and that ride also finished off my rear brakes. Pads are gone. They were getting thin already. Now they are gone. Oh well. I have spares waiting.

Oh Oh......Ever wonder what it feels like to get ripped off your bike by your face??? Well I now know. And let me tell you it hurts. Caught one (a branch) right across the face without my goggles on. My LH eye lid is nice and red. As it hit I naturaly closed my eyes and it cleaned me right off the bike.

Last edited:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
Holy hell that was a fun ride. At first when it started raining i was damn it this is gonna suck azz, then after i was soaked just from the rain i stopped avoiding the puddels and went straight in them woooo hooooo. i even had a special moment that only woflys pic's can realy tell the tale. yea after you past us don, we waited for the others and then took a bit of a break but i could hear you in the woods and i could tell you were in it on skippy. i could hear you flogging her hard out there. i was thinking damn im going to have to realy crank on it like hell to catch you. I was in it pretty hard for a long bit and i still wasnt seeing much signs of you but i could tell i wasnt far off as the puddels were still washing around from being hit recently. i stopped at the intersection that had the you are hear sign at it and waited for the others. After i killed the motor i listend for your motor and you wernt to far out in front i could hear you just barely here and there. it was after that when the trail went right in the crapper hehehe. There was freaking rivers comming down those hills with white capped waves of water in them it was amazing to see that much water comming down the trail :yikes: . I was following darrel in through some of this and i saw him hit some and i could hear his screams from all the cold water covering him :rotfl: , then i hit the same holes :yikes: :bang: hehe, i couldnt stop laughing as i was riding behind him hehehe. i cant remember ever having that much fun in the rain. i did notice that you were realy fighting a good current going up hill on some of those hills as you realy had to stay in it, no luggging here. I hit this massive hole while leading, and before this none of the hole's were realy that deep, and before i could even wack the throttle open my handle bars hit the water thats how deep it was, and the motor was bogging like hell, i just get out of the deep part and it stalls out, whew i got lucky there. then me and darrel sat up stream(literly) a bit and waited for the other 2 unlucky soles to hit that hole :laugh: damn i cant remember her name but she was hauling the mail down the trail through that water and she hit it sunk down a bit that right back out of the hole she came woo hoo, shortly there after here came wofly same result but a bit crossed up hehe. it wasnt to far after that i had my special moment this is a pic must see and ill just have to describe what happend in person at the next ride.

wolfy even skooted up ahead for a few more shots and select deep water holes hehe, i cant wait for those little movie clips he had. i looked at them on our way back.

don im guessing this was similar to the ride you talked about you had out there, only without the lightning strikes and falling tree's hehe. yea we figured out that you had bugged out just tell us next time hehe. i did like the rerouting of some of the trails, especially that section around the swamp lake, as i knew that was shrewn with slippery roots every where.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
That was NOT like you to bug out like that Don. I wasnt sure if you had a problem or were just pissed. I'm glad you are ok. I was concerned. :cool:

Stacey showed these guys there are some really cool women that do infact ride. Speking of which.. after close examination... I think I have a better idea whats wrong wioth the front of her bike. and it aint wheel bearings OR tires. we discussed it at length out on the trail.

Great ride everyone. it was worth not getting any sleep last night before work.

and don... I tosted my brakes too. ;)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Godzuki said:
I hit this massive hole while leading, and before this none of the hole's were realy that deep, and before i could even wack the throttle open my handle bars hit the water thats how deep it was, and the motor was bogging like hell, i just get out of the deep part and it stalls out, whew i got lucky there.

I know exactly were you are talking about. I hit it too. Damn that thing was deep. It was right after a grassy field. That field had trees on the right and grass to the left. Right when you dove back into the woods...SPLOOSH!

I almost stopped a few feet down the trail to watch the fun but kept on motorin instead.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
yep thats the hole you hit it hehehe how did you like the crazy fast moving stream flowing into it. don right before that hole and just after that little field i had a deer run right infront of me about 5 to 10 feet from the front of the bike, that scared the be***** out of me, and i was happy i hit that deep water hole as it cleaned the stains out of my shorts from that deer hehehe.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Godzuki said:
i did notice that you were realy fighting a good current going up hill on some of those hills as you realy had to stay in it, no luggging here.

I dont think it was so much the current you were batteling but the soft dirt. I was noticing that the ground was absorbing so much water that it was turning into a foamy quicksand like substance. You just had to flog it to say moving or sink. But as soon as you get thru the 6" deep trench that you just dig filled in with that sandy, oozy dirt so you couldn't even tell you were there. Too fun.

slo3933

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 2, 2006
That was SOOOO much fun, I was giggling the whole way - I can't believe we were worried about the dust at the beginning :laugh:. Note to self - next ride, bring an extra set of clothes!! I rode home an hour and a half in stinky wet clothes - my car smells like a swamp today :bang: !! Thanks guys for letting me tag along - that was a very memorable ride. :cool:

Stacey

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Oh yea I know all about the swamp truck smell. My truck reeks today. I was hunting all over for a leftover stinky swamp sock that I may have missed. No dice. The funk must be coming from sonething else.

At least I had the hindsite to bring a total change of clothes with me in anticipation for a wet ride.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom